-Starclan is stupid- (24

"What do you mean by planning something?" Hollyleaf looked frightened, Cinderheart opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted. "W-what are they planning?!" Cinderheart opened her mouth to speak again only to be interrupted once more. "Why would they visit you?! You! Of all cats why not me?" Hollyleaf fidgeted with her paws this overwhelming sense of care came from her.

"Well if you want answers maybe you should stop interrupting me" meowed Cinderheart with a soft smile trying to lighten up the mood "r-right of course". Cinderheart flicked her tail to the side, and began to explain her dream with the upmost detail. "Ashfur?" There was a deep growl in Hollyleaf's voice when she heard that Ashfur was apart of this. Of course Cinderheart understood why, Ashfur had tried to kill Hollyleaf and her brothers!

"Wait did you say he had stars in his pelt? Like he's a starclan cat?" Hollyleaf meowed her voice sounding a bit confused "Yeah- that's what I was thinking! Why would he be let into starclan!" Hollyleaf just stared at Cinderheart, her gaze said it all. Cinderheart felt like she could just read the she-cat's mind. Why did starclan even let him in.

"I- uh do you need a moment? I can leave if you do..." Hollyleaf didn't answer as if too lost in her own brain. Cinderheart got up and stepped back, she turned around and began to leave. "Wait!" Hollyleaf darted right in-front of Cinderheart making her skid to a halt. "Look- I've been having dark forest dreams and uh-" Hollyleaf looked like she was struggling for words "C-could you just stay the night?" Hollyleaf pleaded her gaze rounded.

Cinderheart stared back blushing, if I stay I'll get into more trouble with Bramblestar but.... She really wanted to stay with Hollyleaf. Like really wanted to stay, "yeah of course I will."

Authors note:
My birthday just passed (March 30th) so I've been busy anyways here's the new chapter.

Also I have a hollyleaf plush now (and bluestar BUT THIS AINT ABOUT HER

Also I have a hollyleaf plush now (and bluestar BUT THIS AINT ABOUT HER.)