The Workings Of A Plan

*Morgan’s POV*

I can’t believe that my boyf… well I guess ex-boyfriend now really…but yeah, my ex-boyfriend was gay while I was dating him! And as you know, I’m a fricking girl! Not a dude! I mean, I fully support gays and all, but I don’t really want my boyfriend to be gay! I mean, who would! Well, I guess if you’re a boy you would want your boyfriend to be gay…duh…but...sorry about going off track, I tend to do that when I am upset. It’s an annoying habit! Wait, that’s it! I’m not good enough for Niall; he wants to date a famous person, not a fan! I should have known this was too good to be true.

OH MY GOD, I HAD THE PERFECT IDEA! Hmn, all I need is a few people to help me; Maya, Liam, Zayn and Harry. Yep, that should be good until it all roles into action.

I jumped up from my bed that I had been in for the last 5 days, just crying and watching romantic, cheesy movies, just wishing that, that was how my life was. But I’m a hopeless romantic and a massive daydreamer, with an obviously big imagination due to the fact that I am dreaming that my gay ex-boyfriend will come back and sweep me off my feet. Which hopefully in the end will happen, but I must be patient. But from past experience, I know that that word is not in my vocabulary!

“Maya….Harry…Liam…Zayn, please come into the kitchen. NO SERIOUSLY GUYS, GET YOUR BUT IN HERE OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!” I shouted. They still hadn’t come so I started counting from 10 to 1. “2…1” I screamed as Harry, Maya and Zayn raced in.

I guess they know that my strength can be pretty scary but I guess a certain someone… (cough) Liam (cough)…didn’t know!

“You, get the other one!” I pointed to Zayn at the end. “Oh, get Kyah too, she needs to know. Now, shoo!” I demanded, already picturing my plan in action. It was brilliant, how did I think of that, really, I’m more of a genius than I thought! I like the sound of that!

Two minutes later, of pure agony waiting, the missing three raced in. Liam obviously has a hard time stopping because he slammed into the kitchen bench!

BAM!!!!!!

“OMG, what the hell happened?!” Emily screamed as she raced into the room. She took us all in, then her eyes landed on Liam, who was sprawled on the floor.

“OH MY GOD, MY LIAMY-POO!! ARE YOU OK!?!? SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE, HE COULD BE DYING!! SOMEONE, HELP!!” she started hyperventilating, than crying whilst Zayn picked her from the ground, then thrashing around.

    ************************

Five hours later, everyone was happy, so I finally/impatiently told them my plan. Now, things were starting to go my way, and i really liked it. The guys seemed to like it, Kyah was sorta against it, but after Zayn reasoned with her, she agreed. She probs only did it for Zayn but I'll just pretend that she did it to be a nice friend!

This is gonna a be one hell of a plan!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ

heyyy guys, so sorry that i haven't uploaded recently, it's just that i don't think lots of people like/read it so i didn't have the heart to read it. so, soz.

I was wondering, could maybe comment what you think of it so far, so i know if i should actually continue writing this story.

also vote as well, at least, like 1!!!

i'm gonna put songs that i like up so today's first song is: Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low. Really catchy song!!

So thanks everybody

see ya xx