chapter 11: To tell or not to tell....i guess we're gonna tell

“Ok, well. I was doing my daily shopping run and then I was walking down the road to the car park. I walked by a red Ferrari and I couldn’t help but look in.” I explained.

“yeah, and what happened?” Maya asked.

“Well, I saw Niall and he was kissing another girl in the car. And do you know who that girl is?” I asked.

Maya looked worried and agitated so I told her.

“I’ll just tell you. It was… (I paused for ‘dramatic’ effect) Abby!” I said.

“WHAT! OUR FRIEND ABBY! The girl that just stood in the background while we all told her off for dating Niall and then you see her kissing Niall! That evil witch!” Maya cried. Kyah showed me a video and after a minute, I had seen too much!

MAYA’S POV* I jumped up and screamed. I ran out of Kyah’s room and tried to find Morgan. But I’m obviously a REALLY predictable because Kyah pulled me back into her room.

“hey, we have tell Morgie about Niall. It’s not fair that Niall should be dating her while snogging Abby at the same time!” I screamed. Maybe I was going mental, but I just can’t keep up with all this 1D drama!

“No, we just said, like 1 day ago that we would let her date him and tell the others! We can’t just break her heart like this!” Kyah said.

“I know you’re probably right, but I’m terrible at keeping secrets! I have to tell her. Sorry.” I said bravely. But, I kinda did it for no reason cause Kyah didn’t fight back or anything. She literally just nodded her head and looked sad. What is with that, she like tackles me back into a room so I don’t tell Morgan, and now I tell her I have to tell Morgan and she just nods!!!!!

I run out of the room and fall onto Morgan.

“Oh sorry. Hey, Morgan , I have to tell you something. But you may wanna sit down cause you might get emotional.

“Um, I’m lying down cause you’re lying on me, so tell me what it is.” Morgan said, grumpily.

I wonder what will happen??? Will Morgan believe her friends or will she still date ‘the love of her life’ Niall Horan? Stay tuned. BYE XXX