chapter 5: Asked on a date, what's more perfect?

“I’m not your babe, but you can keep calling me that though!” I giggled.

“Yes! Voldemort is dead!!!” Abby screamed with joy. She has a major anger issue with Voldemort. Don’t ask why?

“Well, we should be going now. See you at school Monday.” I said.

“What? Fine! I’ll take you to your car.” Zayn said.

“Ok. Let’s go.” I said.

The others helped pack up while I brought the bags to the car with a little bit of help from Zayn. I had just put the last bag in the car when Zayn took my hands and held it in his. I giggled with excitement.

“So, I was wondering if you’d like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?” he asked.

OMG, I was going to go on a date with a fifth of one direction! What else could I say but…

“Totally dude!” oh my god, I just said the word dude to one of the people in one direction! “What I meant to say was, ok sure. See you tomorrow night at 5.” I blushed and looked down at my feet.

“Sure dude. See you then.” We cracked up laughing, which was good because of the awkward silence. Then he put his hand under my chin and kissed me. I felt like fainting but then the others came outside and saw us. They stopped in their tracks and the guys said “good one mate!”

I blushed really red, whispered to Zayn “see you tomorrow” and jumped into the driver’s seat of our car.

The next day, I was buzzing with excitement for my date. The others were really jealous that I was dating Zayn so I said I would get Zayn to talk to the others later about them. They totally agreed! There was a knock on the door and I went to go open it. I was hoping it wasn’t Zayn coming at 5 in the morning instead of 5 in the evening! But, when I opened the door, it was actually my other friends in my group, Lauren and Hannah. They were away in Paris for a month, and they had just got back. I called to the others, and they came rushing. We gave them a massive group hug. They told us all about the awesome places they’ve been to on their holiday: The Eifel Tower, the Arch De Triumph and Notre Dame. It was amazing to hear but then I remembered I had a date tonight and had to get ready. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12 o’clock. I couldn’t get ready in 5 hours! I’d need all the help I could get!