chapter 8: A change of heart

TWO WEEKS LATER

KYAH’S POV* Zayn was being nice to me all week but I’ve heard rumours that he’s a big meany. Even though he may be a meany, I may have a little crush on him!

“Hey! Waz happening!” Zayn said.

“Hey, nothing, just doing some homework”.

“Uh I hate homework”. ‘

“All of us do" I grumbled.

Zayn laughed and then put his lunch down on the table and then sat down opposite me.

“So, where’s everyone?” Zayn asked me, looking uncomfortable.

“Oh, they’re inside doing some work that they forgot to do last night but I did it already” I said.

“Oh ok.” He said. He looked embarrassed. Probably thinking about the rude things he did to Maya. And he should be!

“Is Maya still mad at me for what I did?” Zayn asked.

Here I was thinking that Zayn was being nice because he liked me, but no, he was thinking about Maya.

“I don’t know. She’s fine. Why do you care?” I asked. I was upset because I thought he was going to ask me out! My life sucks!

 MORGANS POV* I hadn’t told anyone this but the other day I went on a date with Niall. It was really romantic and sweet. He even asked me to be his girlfriend! Since I’m a major fan, I couldn’t but to say YES! He is adorable!

“Hey Morgan. You look pretty today.” Niall said.

“Yeah right Niall. I’m wearing school uniform! If I look hot that means you do to!” I said.

“Yeah, I know, I’m totally hot!” Niall said.

“Um…ok. That was strange. It was kinda like a rhetorical question!” I said.

“Uh, not to sound dum or anything, but what does rhetorical mean? I only study music!” Niall said.