Chapter 2: Flirting!

Hey guys. Hope you like it so far. You can vote if you like, or give me some comments and ideas. Love to hear from you guys!

“Sorry, my mum says I shouldn’t talk to strangers.” I said, and then put on a pouting face. Kyah looked and cracked up laughing. I gave her a face to tell her to shut up and then carried on pouting.

“I’m not a stranger.  I’m amazayn!” Zayn cried.

“Seriously, stop with the random name things. Soon you’ll be calling me names like that!” I cried.

“I’ll think of one for you!” Joked Louis.

For the rest of the math’s lesson, we didn’t say a word. When it was recess though, it was like a bomb exploded. Every single girl was following 1D around and ordering the same things from the canteen. I was the only girl who didn’t order orange juice, fruit salad and pizza. I’m normal and I thought my friends were to. I finally found out, after 17 years, that they would follow celebrities around and order the same meals and flirt with them like the other 437 obsessive girls. Even some of the guys were following them, and I’m hoping it’s only because they want an autograph…I’m HOPING!

ZAYN’S POV*   OMG! I hate school. I haven’t done any math for 4 years and now I have to do an hour and a half every day!  The only thing that keeps me going is that I get to see Maya every day. I wonder if she likes me like that. Or maybe she likes Louis more. How come he always gets the girl! Zayn Malik deserves a girl. And this time, he’s gonna get it.