chapter 7: How Zayn ruined the perfect date!

I stepped out of the car and saw lots of candles both sides of the trees like a path. It was so romantic. Zayn took my hand and led me along the path like an aisle. We walked for about a minute and then we ended up in a clearing. There was a picnic rug on the grass with a picnic basket. In the corner were two horses eating some hay and grass. It was sooo cute! It was still a bit light so I lay down on the picnic rug and we looked at the shapes of the clouds. At about 6:30 we had a little bit of food from the basket: mini pizzas, mini quiches, biscuits, fruit salad and some chocolates. After a while, Zayn took me over to the horses and helped me up onto the white one, named Diamond. We went on a long horse ride through the forest. It was really magical and romantic. An hour later, we returned to the clearing. It was 10 o’clock by then so we went back to the car. We drove home and on the way home, I remembered that I had a homework assignment due.

“Um..Zayn. I forgot that I had an assignment due tomorrow and I haven’t done any work on it?” I said.

“Really. Well, too bad. Wake up early!” Zayn said.

“Well, guess who’s being a bit rude today! Uh, YOU!” I screamed.

“Chill girlfriend! Take a break.” He replied.

“You take a break from being rude! I shouted.

We shouted the rest of the trip and then he dropped me off at my house. I stepped out of the car and stormed up to the door. I sank down to the ground and pulled out my phone. I texted Zayn and this is what I said…: Well, I think we should break-up cause ur an idiot! See ya…um….NEVER!” I texted.

KYAH’S POV* so, like, Maya stormed into the room and explained that she broke up with Zayn (even though he never even asked her OUT!) so I wonder what he’ll do with his life! I know I shouldn’t really date my BFFATWEC (which means best friend forever and that won’t ever change) straight after they break up, but he’s too HAWT! Maya looked at me staring off into the distance with a dreamy look in my eyes, and snapped me back to reality.

“So, what am I supposed to do?” Maya asked.

“Well, I wasn’t going to tell you this, but the other day, I saw Zayn kissing another girl. That backstabbing cheater!” I shouted!

“That evil idiot!!!!!!!!!!” Maya screamed, but then got so upset she fainted!