chapter 10: I guess it will have to be a forbidden love

We walked downstairs and then started explained.

“Oh my god, it was sooo magical! I went to Niall’s house and we went for a bike ride, went swimming, watched some movies and some other stuff.” I said.

“WHAT! You’re not supposed to be hanging out with them, not even thinking about them!” Maya said.

“We all agreed that we weren’t going to socialize after that stupid, annoying, backstabbing cheater! Not after he broke Maya’s heart!” Emily said.

“Now girl. I know you think that he’s your dream boy and all that rubbish, and I’m glad to see you with a boy, but I don’t think that you should be spending too much time with Niall.” Mia gently said.

“Yeah, I mean, remember how distraught Maya was after Zayn, sorta in a lameish way, broke up with her!” Lauren said.

“NO, YOU’RE WRONG!!!!!! ZAYN MAY BE A WEIRDO, STUPID, LOSER BUT NIALL IS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed…hard.

I stormed upstairs to my room and cried under the covers, with my head on the pillow. I couldn’t believe that they could do that to me but after I think about what I did, I feel kind of bad. I heard a knock at the door and in came Maya and Kyah.

“Hey girl. We may have been a bit harsh on you but we just don’t want you to have your heart broken like me.” Maya said.

“But, if you really think he’s the guy for you and you were ‘meant to be together’, you can still date him. We just won’t tell the others.” Kyah said.

“Yeah Morgie, it will be our little secret!” Maya said.

“SERIOUSLY!” I squealed. “That’s awesome! Thanks soooo much!” I was so happy!

KYAH’S POV* I was thinking on my bed when Maya came in. I was going to keep it a secret for Morgan’s sake but I couldn’t keep from blurting out the truth.

“Maya, I have something serious to tell you. You may want to sit down cause it may be a bit ugly if you don’t!” I said.

“Um, ok, but I only came in to get my jumper. But, come and lay your problems on me.”