chapter 16: THE MOST PERFECT DATE!

What happened was that we went on a little boat over the river at night time. The boat was like a really small cruise ship because it had like a pool in it and spas and restaurants and all this really cool, fancy stuff. We went in the pool for like 2 minutes but it was really cold since it was midwinter, so we went in the spa for like 3 hours! We got changed and then went to one of the ships restaurants. We had scallops and salt and pepper squid for tapas and then we shared a lobster and then we had chili mussels. It was really delicious and I was really happy. Then we had a crème Brule and a sundae that we shared. Harry took my hand and we walked to the top of the boat and sat down on the beach chairs. We sat drinking a few mocktails (if you don’t know what a mocktail is, it is a cocktail but without the alcohol!) and then on the island, fireworks started. It was so romantic and I got up and sat down with Harry on his chair.

‘Hey Mia. You like the date so far?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, Harry. It’s really nice. I’m happy you wanted to do this because I’ve had a major crush on you for like…forever!” I said, embarrassed.

“Really? That’s awesome!” Harry said. “I love you Mia. Is that too early to admit?” Harry asked.

“Serious? Oh My God, that’s like, so not early to say! Cause I kinda love you too!” I said, embarrassed.

“WHAT! KINDA LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!?” Harry screamed.

“No, I really love you, it’s just that I was too embarrassed to say so. I love you Harry.” I said.

“I love you too babe.” Harry said.

YES, I’M ALREADY HIS BABE! Stay cool Mia, breathe in, breathed out. DON’T HAVE A FAN GIRL MOMENT!

I actually was about to have a fan girl moment when Harry leant in and kissed me. I was freaking out! His warm breath on my cheek felt magical and then he gave me a peck on the cheek. He pulled away and I was thinking ‘WHAT! THAT IS NOT A KISS!’ I pulled him back in and I gave him a kiss on his lips. He didn’t pull away which I was totes happy about! The kiss became pretty passionate and turned into a full on snogging sesh!

Hey people! What are you guys doing for the holidays so far? I really need help with this so do you think they should all be dating or just a few? I totes need help so could you please help me! See you next time, see ya! ENJOY! MayaO22 xx