chapter 4: SLEEPOVER!

MAYA’S POV* So, Morgan said Niall had invited us all over and every one of my friends were going to go hang out with One Direction. I didn’t want to go because I was embarrassed to see Zayn after I sorta flirted with him, but I didn’t want to stay home on a Saturday night so I said yes.

When we got there, they were too nervous to knock at the door, so I, being the responsible, mature one, knocked at the door. Niall opened it in about a second. Someone’s excited. Then the rest ran to the door. Niall nervously took Morgan inside and then Liam, Louis and Harry linked arms with Kyah, Emily, Abby and Mia and took them inside also. Awkwardly, I was left alone with Zayn.

“Hey Zayn, Maya. You guys just getting some fresh air or somefin cause you know, you could come inside!” That was Harry.

I laughed nervously and Zayn took my hand. He led me inside and we joined in with the pillow fight. Yeah, I know, boys doing pillow fights!

“Um, I didn’t know that pillow fights were a boys sports!” I laughed.

“Yeah! It started off for boys but girls stole it! But you can play with us!” Louis shouted while being attacked with a pink fairy pillow by Abby. And no, we didn’t bring that pillow so that means it was already here! Scary thought!

After a 30 minute pillow fight, we settled down with popcorn, soft drink and a Harry Potter marathon. Kyah sat with Mia and then Abby and Emily sat with Liam, Louis and Harry and I sat on the couch with Zayn. It was pretty awkward and I found it sort of funny that by the part that the dementors came on the train in the third movie, Harry had inched closer and closer to Mia that they were a centimetre apart. He did the move where the guy yawns and then puts his arms around the girl! So old school!

During the part when Harry Potters name was called out of the goblet of Fire in the fourth movie, Zayn had put his arm around my waist and was hugging me! I felt like fainting. He was so cute and I felt quite safe in his arms. But then he started tickling me and I am very ticklish. How do they know that I’m ticklish?

“Zayn, hahaha, stop tickling, hehehe, me!” I cried.

I really wish I hadn’t said that so loud because everyone stopped and stared at me during the sad part when Cedric Diggory died! I giggled nervously cause I was embarrassed and sunk down under the covers.

“Come on babe. It’s fine. Come out. I’m ticklish too!” Zayn said.

Hope you like it. Leave me comments of who ur fav 1D member is! Love to know! X