chapter 20: part one of date

*Liam’s POV*

Emily, Emily, Emily. That’s all I was thinking about today. I was really scared that Emily would turn me down and now that she said yes, I’m scared that she will think the date would be babyish or not that good. I mean, a beautiful girl like her most of been on thousands of dates with attractive young boys/men and I’m just, well, me. Plain old boring Liam Payne.

I drove to her house in a red sports car. I was going to hire out a limo for the night but I thought that she may hyperventilate on what I wanted to be a perfect date. I stopped outside their house and got out of the car. Well I didn’t actually walk out the car; I tripped on the ledge of the car. How smooth am I?!

I knocked on the door. She took my breath away, she was… stunning, beautiful, perfect…there was no way to describe her! She was wearing that was black at the top but then it was flowing down to just below the knees. It looked so gorgeous on her and my mind took a photo of it, yes, I am that cheesy.

“Ello there love” She blushed, god, so sexy! “Are you ready for the time of your life?!” I asked. God, I sounded so stupid, breathe Liam breathe, you can do it.

“Sure, let’s go.” Em said. She sounded a bit shy, but I’m sure she will turn back into her crazy, funny self. We walked to the car and got in. I slipped a blind fold over her eyes and started driving away. It was 3 am now and then I have something else at 8. It was going to be a magical night.

“NO, I don’t want to wear a blindfold. It took me an hour to do this hair!” she shouted, in a friendly manner though. She was crazy and beautiful, my kind of girl.

“Shut up girl, were here now anyway.” I exclaimed.

I hopped out the car and took Emily’s small, petite, dainty hand into my strong hand.

*EMILY’S POV*

I was freaking out, well actually, that’s an understatement. I was seriously thinking of committing suicide! I know, stupid right. I didn’t want to tell anyone because I thought they would think a was an absolute freak, but I actually cut my wrist when I get nervous. I’ve been trying to stop but there is always the temptation there still. This is a happy day and I don’t want to ruin it by talking about my depressing, messed-up life.

“can I take the blindfold off now?! It’s scratching my eyes and ruining my make-up!” I grumbled. Yes, I may seem like a selfish cow, but I’m actually a really nice girl… cough cough, selfish much, cough cough..!

“Yes Em, chill little girlie!” Liam said. OMG, he knows I hate it when he calls me girlie! He slipped off the blindfold off my head and I looked around.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOSH, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!! IT’S MY FRICKING DREAM DATE! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!” I screamed. Liam looked pretty amused with my reaction, that little…man bitch!

“ha, I’m glad you liked it. I had to ask your friends for a little help for this part of the date, but afterwards, it’s all me!” he said proudly. God, he looks fit (in case you don’t know, this is English slang for sexy) when he acts posh! What, don’t judge me!

“Heck yeah I love it! Let’s go.”

We ran off up to the biggest roller-coaster in the park. Yep, that’s right; we were at an amusement park!! I had wanted to go to a date here for like, my whole life!

“OH MY GOD, THAT WAS SOOOOO DIZZY!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO IT AGAIN IT WAS AWESOME!” I screamed. Hey, I don’t lie! After about 8 rides on the roller coaster, 2 on the merry-go-round and 13 on the Ferris wheel, we went on the water boats and the bumper boats.

“OK love, it’s time to go. We need to go to part 2 of our date.” Liam announced.

OH GOD, HOW CAN HE BE SO ROMANTIC! I mean, I haven’t even got to part two yet and I thought he was the sweetest, most romantic guy ever!

Liam and I hopped into the car and drove off to the next destination. I hopped out after Liam opened the door for me (uh, such a gentleman!).

“OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN’T DO WHAT I THINK YOU DID! AHHHHHH, THANK YOU SO MUCH!” I screamed (wow I’ve done a lot of screaming today!)

----------------------------------

yeah sorry, another cliffhanger but I thought i needed it to be a bit more exciting. like, what's the second part of the date?!

don't worry i'll upload soon (not that i really thnk you would worry!)

so, the question for this chapter is; where is your fav place in the world?

mine would have to be London or Paris cause they are both beautiful!

Now, IMPORTANT QUESTION, some of my friends told me i should continue this (probs just being nice) but i don't know if i should cause it's really bad! So comment please! :)

SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, DO WHATEVER YOU DO IN OTHER PEOPLES STORIES!!!!!!

XX