chapter 12: That evil idiot cheated on me with my best friend!

“Well, Kyah was out at her usual daily shopping spree, and while she was walking to her car, she saw the 1D Ferrari and saw Niall kissing... Our friend… Abby.”

“Yeah right! I don’t believe you. Niall would never do that to me and Abby’s too good a friend to do that to me!” Morgan screamed.

“Well, if you don’t believe me, let’s watch a little video. Just follow me and if you don’t believe me now, let’s see how you can argue with me then!” I said, kinda annoyed. I know I shouldn’t be hard on her cause she’s just trying to defend her boyfriend, but I wish she would believe me!!!

She looked kinda annoyed but she followed silently behind me. I walked back into Kyah’s room and grabbed her phone. I flicked to the video and showed her the video. She looked bored but then she looked properly and then she started crying and she was distraught. She was so agitated that she started pulling out her hair. I felt so sad seeing her like this that I closed the phone. She cried really hard and we tried to comfort her.

“I told you not to tell her. I thought this would happen.” Kyah whispered.

She did NOT just say that!

“Hey, let’s not play the blame game! But since we are, you were the one who showed me the video, and you KNOW I CAN’T KEEP A SECRET!” I shouted.

Ok girl, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out.

“Sorry girl. I was just freaking out! I didn’t mean it.” I said in a rush.

“It’s ok. I guess you just didn’t wanna get in trouble, I get it.” Kyah said reasonably.

Thank god for a girl like her. So reasonable, awesome girl!

“Thanks guys.” Morgan said between hiccups.

“For what gurl?” I asked, confused.

“For showing me what a stupid loser Niall is.” Morgan said.

She may be sad but she’ll always have the same sense of humour!

I pulled Morgan out of the room into my room. She sat on the bed and I got out my box.

“What are you doing?” Morgan asked.

Hey peeps. How’s the holidays for people? Do you like the story? Stay tuned. Xxx