Chapter 12

• Dedicated to Justin

Chapter 12

Chase’s POV

Urgh! I swear I don’t know what the hell goes on in that girl’s head!

Really! She was always so fun and carefree, like she didn’t have a care in the world and then when something like this happens, she changes completely! I never thought that anything that ever happened to her ever got to her, but when she pushed me away... I saw how wrong I was, maybe I hurt her worst than I'd imagined.

Urgh!

I slammed my door close and that wasn’t enough. I threw a punch to the wall and another, but it was just...! Urgh!

That girl got me all messed up!

Urgh! Now my hand hurt!

I threw myself back on the bed exactly when my phone rang. Rick.

“Hey, man! You won’t believe what happened, we were at Sam’s party and I swear Heather stripped completely!” Rick slurred drunk on the phone not even waiting for me to say anything.

“Yeah, whatever dude...” I said.

Like I cared what Heather did. If all those boys at school knew what I know about her... Something that Kim would never do, because she isn’t a f*cking  whore like Heather or Misha.

“You ok?”he asked sounding completely sober now.

That was why he was my best friend, because for most people Rick was a drunk, a completely inconsequential teenager, but when you needed a friend he was always there. And yes, I know how gay that just sounded, but whatever, I blame Kim for getting me all f*cked up.

Though Rick was a good best friend that wasn’t stopping him of mocking me mercilessly when he found out.

“I kissed Kimberly.”

I heard one full laugh on the other side of the line.

“I was wondering how long that would take, I mean, your wife is HOT!” Rick said happily.

“No, Rick, you don’t get it! I didn’t JUST kiss her; I kissed her because I think I may really like her...”

“Wow! You are falling for your wife, do you have any idea how messed up that sounds?” He let out a laugh again.

“I’m NOT falling for her! The freaking girl pushed me away after I kissed her.”

He may be my best friend but he doesn’t need to know the details about the ‘kiss’ or ‘kisses’.

“Don’t even   try to deny it. You ARE falling and the funniest part isn’t that she’s your wife, it’s that she is Kimberly Thomas.” That wasn’t her name anymore! “Kimberly may be the only girl in the world, who is beyond your reach!” He continued to laugh.