Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Kim’s POV

Today I didn’t bring my homework so I spent two very good hours watching guys being tackled to the ground. Yippee (sarcasm)!

After they finally came out of the locker rooms I was exhausted and I wasn’t even the one who had been rolling over fake grass a couple minutes ago.

“Hi! Ready to go?” Chase asked while coming to my side with his friends and throwing his arm over my shoulder.

Much to my dismay I blushed. What is my problem?

“More than ready…” I said trying to keep it cool but Chase saw right through my act and smirked. For that I poked his side, hard.

“Ouch! Why did you poke me?” He looked down at me while I frowned.

“You know why!” He smirked again but this time I only laughed.

“Really, dude! You two are freaking adorable!” Will said which was quite funny, hearing the word adorable out of the most buff, giant guy I ever met.

Chase shrugged.

“No, man. I’m hot! But she can be the adorable one.” Chase said cockily.

I guess some things never change.

“Why Chasey?” I pouted and gave him my best puppy dog eyes. “I want to be hot too!”

All the guys laughed.

We got into the car and started to go home.

“So, what do you want to eat?” he asked.

We were ordering food almost every day now since I could only cook Mac & Cheese and Chase tried to dry a towel in the oven the other day.

“Sushi!” I said without thinking and there we went again.

“Kimmy, you know I don’t like sushi!” he groaned.

“Yeah, but you love Chinese! I hate Chinese!”

He sighed.

“Pizza then?”

“Sure, half pepperoni for you and half pineapple for me.”

That was the solution we gave almost every time we got into this argument.

We got home and Charlie came to me. He was the adorable one!