Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Tho everyone who is as sad as me with this chapter

Chapter 20

Fiona’s POV

“So you have no idea what kind of dress you want to wear?” I asked Kim, who was lying in my bed in only her underwear, I swear that before the Chase fiasco she wasn’t this carefree, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

“I don’t know, Fi!” She groaned “You are the dress wizard, just do you magic. Pleeease!!”

I flipped through the dresses in my closet.

She needed something that made her look perfect. Kim is an awesome girl and now that she has found Chase, I really want her to get her happily ever after, God knew she deserved it.

Which color? Which model? She had to look perfect enough to make Chase go crazy while still looking like the perfect girlfriend to someone son, well, I guess I should say the perfect wife, but that just sounds weird…

“Oh! Please something long so I can cover my cast thingy, I already have to go with crutches, I don’t want my big black boot around too.”

She had a point.

I made her put on dress after dress, only so I could say that she HAD to take them off. Kim had such pretty hair, but with that much volume it was hard finding a dress that didn’t clash with it, but then again I could send her without a dress that Chase would be happy (actually I think he would be happier), really if you ever saw the way that boy looks at my best friend you would understand, it was like she was… the sun.

Oh!! I want a boy like that for me!!!

Anyway…

It took me at least an hour and I say that because I’m the dress wizard, so you get how hard it was, but an hour after we started I finally had the perfect dress chosen, a light yellow with a neck strap that fit Kim perfectly, it came to the ground so she didn’t have to bother about the cast thingy.

“It’s beautiful.” She said every syllable in beautiful clearly.

I clapped my hands as she ran her hands trough the satin fabric.

“Chase is going to flip when he sees you in that.” She rolled her eyes, but I pretended like I hadn’t seen it. “I want a Chase! A boy who will adore me the way he adores you!”

I whined and Kim blushed profusely.

“Chase does NOT adore me.” Her cheeks were bright pink now.

“Sure he doesn’t, hunny.” I said sarcastically. “Now come on.”

So we started our usual ‘before a party’ routine. We bathed and did our makeup, gossiped and laughed.