Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Get off!” I giggled. “We have to go to school!”

“Why?” He groaned while nibbling on the spot on the base of my neck.

“Because we already missed the past two days. We can’t stay in bed forever.” I giggled once more.

“Says who?”

“Come on!” I pushed him off and before he could realize what I was doing I got to the bathroom and closed the door. “Get dressed; today we are going to school!”

“You are no fun!” I heard from the other side of the door.

In my room I looked threw my shirts, today I was in the mood for…

I chose a deep blue shirt that said ‘I love his blue eyes’ in white, I cannot even remember having this shirt before but it was perfect for now and of course light blue ripped jeans were required.

I went out of my room and Chase was already there all dressed, he playfully glared at me.

“Happy?” he asked motioning to his clothes.“But just to let you know my plan was better.”

He came over to me, pulling me to him by the waist he kissed me deeply, I kissed him back and then pulled away.

“I know where you are going with this!” I said accusingly “We are going to school. Come on!”

He groaned but got his keys from the key bowl anyway.

I laughed and we went to school on his car, because apparently I really couldn’t skate, when agreed to it I had my hopes that he would forget it but he didn’t and a deal is a deal.

At school we walked in together, his arm passed around my waist and for the first time since they knew that we were married everyone didn’t stop to stare (only some did), they were getting used to us being together, and I knew that it just felt right. I was really happy.

And the best part was that until the end of the day I didn’t see Misha and Kyle, so without them there was no one to burst my happy bubble.

But then the bell rang and bye-bye happy bubble.

Fi was going through her stuff at her locker and I was waiting for her, we were talking and she was giggling at my super happiness. When Misha walked over.

“Hey, how are you? I’ve noticed you haven’t been here the past couple days…” She said to me sympathetically.

Right, she thought I was a+ poor little deluded girl. She should look at herself for deluded.