Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Kim’s Pov

We missed first period that was for sure.

“Come on. We better get going.” I got up from Chase’s lap.

“It is too late for first period, but too soon for second. Where do you want to go?” He asked but got up with me.

“Don’t know. Let’s just, I don’t know, walk?” I smiled at him slightly.

It was a bit awkward for me because when I told him my problems, he always knew what to say, but right now I had no idea what to say to him. So I took the best escape.

“Chase?” I asked and he looked at me. “Why was 6 afraid of 7?”

I asked and he laughed before time at my childish joke.

“Why Kimmy?” He shook his head while we walked through the school’s garden. He was holding my hand and didn’t want to let go, and I didn’t mind at all either.

“7 8 9!” I said and he laughed (this one is an old joke, everyone gets it right?).

“You are crazy. You know that, right?” He shook his head again.

“I do. It is one of my best qualities.” I puffed my chest out proudly and his hand let go of mine just so his arm could come around my shoulders.

“Kimmy…” Oh no! Serious stuff again.

 I’m not good with the serious stuff.

I looked up at him.

“Go home with me today.” I think he saw that I was going to complain because he continued. “I know you like skating and it’s your ‘you’ time, whatever. But you can go skating on the weekends with Liam; I’ll take care of Ben for him, so you two can skate. Please, please, just let me bring you to and from home. At least while we handle the Misha thing, she is crazy.” He said seriously.

“I get she is bitchy and crazy, but I think that I can handle Misha, she isn’t that much taller than me.”

“Yes she is, Kimmy, but that is not what I meant. She is literally, psychiatric ward, crazy.”

I knew he was blowing things out of proportion, but if it would make him calm down, so be it.

“Fine, Chasey. Don’t have a fit.”

He turned me around so I was facing him between his arms.

“Thank you.” He said looking into my eyes.