Finale : Part III

Yumemiro looks over a rock. He seems to be trying to see if the big creature is here. So far, it looks like it isn't. The male hides back down and heaves a sigh of relief. They are safe for now. He then looks over to a silent Akumo.

The male is curled up into a ball and looks to be silently sobbing. Yumemiro felt bad. He places a hand on Akumo's back.

Yumemiro : Look. I know it must be devastating for you to lose Kiru. BUT we can't give up hope now! It just means we have to work harder!

Akumo : *sniff* But I-I can't think of anything....

Yumemiro : It's okay! We'll find a way together! After all, you still have me!

Yumemiro gives Akumo a warm smile.

Akumo : Miro...

Miro. A name he hadn't heard Akumo call him in a long while.

Akumo : What if, there's no way to defeat the man? *sniff* What if...we fail?

Yumemiro holds Akumo's hands and squeezes them tightly.

Yumemiro : We won't. I have faith that we'll eventually find a way. So if I'm not giving up, then you shouldn't give up either.

Akumo doubts they'd be successful at this point, but seeing his brother smile at him like that, he couldn't say no. A smile forms on his face and he nods. Yumemiro is happy to see that Akumo is willing to give this another shot.

Just then, they hear a loud roar. Yep, it's the big fusion creature thing.

Yumemiro : Eek! We've gotta find a way to stop that thing first.

The two peek over the rock as the creature goes from boulder to boulder, trying to find them. Akumo thinks for a minute. Considering this is a fusion of their friends, it will definitely be way harder to defeat this thing. Moreover, the creature might even have new powers because of the fusion.

Akumo : We'll try attacking it first so I can figure out its powers and attack patterns.

Yumemiro : Okay!

Yumemiro is first to provoke the creature by shooting his arrows at it. It sure was strong considering they all bounced off it. The creature notices Yumemiro and starts chasing after him immediately. It began throwing a slew of attacks at him. For example, bomb axes.

Yumemiro not only had to dodge the flying weapons, but he also had to prevent himself from being blasted. Every time an ax disappears in five seconds, it explodes. Talk about dangerous. Meanwhile, Akumo is trying to attack from behind. He uses his tentacles to grab onto the creature's legs and tries to trip it. But boy it was strong. Akumo couldn't even get the leg to move.

The creature turns around and starts throwing spells at Akumo as he quickly dodges them. Though some did hit him, and he is now inflicted with slight posion. Akumo can feel it prickling against his skin.

< target has been purified >

The posion has been lifted. Akumo then continues to attack the creature as his brother assists him from the front.

The creature is now confused on where to attack first and it got frustrated. It lets out a menacing roar before stomping its feet and sending out a large blast. This caused Akumo and Yumemiro to fly off. The two get up quickly, running back into the battlefield.