~Chapter 5~

I pull into our driveway and see that black dodge challenger next door again, I still haven't figured out if Billie moved there or not, I mean it can't be a coincidence, right?

"You getting out or staying in the car?" Macie says

"Yeah I'm getting out" I say

She grabs her stuff and gets out, I do the same after turning my car off. We walk to the door and I unlock it, she walks upstairs while I shut the door and I follow right after. Once I'm in my room I text Billie.

--

--

I grab my phone and backpack and walk out of my room, I knock on my sister's door and say "bye I'm leaving, love you"

"Bye, love you too. Don't do anything nasty" she says and I can hear her giggle through the door

"Shut up bozo, it's not like that" I say

"Yeah whatever, byeee" she says

I start walking downstairs and grab my keys, I close the door and lock it and start walking to her house.

I walk up to her door and knock, an older woman opens the door and says "hi you must be Amara, I'm Billie's mom but you can just call me maggie" she brings me in for a hug and I hug her back.

"She's in her room, if you go down the hall to the right that's her room you can go ahead and go in there but if you need anything let me know" she gives me a warm smile.

"Ok thanks, nice to meet you" I say

I walk towards Billie's room and knock on the door, she opens the door and smirks at me

"Come on in" she says

I walk in, and sit my backpack down, then sit on the edge of the bed. she gets on her bed and sits against the wall

"You can sit next to me ya know, I won't bite. Unless you want me to" she smirks

"Haha very funny" I say sarcastically and roll my eyes, then take my shoes off. I grab my books from my backpack and crawl up and sit beside her, I open my books and pick up my pencil.