~Chapter 21~

(short chapter again i'm sorry)

TW: SA AND ABUSE

"stay still, stop fucking moving" my dad yells at me

he has me pinned on the bed, I'm trying to get away but I can't. I scream and cry but no one is here, no one can help me. my mom is working and macie is staying at a friend's house.

"the more you don't cooperate, the longer I'm gonna punish you" he grunts

I lay there and cry letting him do what he's doing to me, I can't stop him. if I try to stop him it's just gonna get worse for me.

he slaps me and keeps going in and out of me. while he does it, I start sobbing again and he punches me making me pass out.

(END OF SA AND ABUSE)

-1 hour later-

I wake up naked still but he's gone, I sit and sob thinking about what just happened for the 4th time this week. I hate him, I fucking hate him so much, he's ruined everything for me. I wish Billie was here, I wish I could hug her and cuddle her right now.

I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I'm over it. I'm over life, I'm tired of trying. no one would care if I was gone everyone would move on and forget about me. the thoughts are coming back and I can't stop them...but if I'm being completely honest, I don't think I wanna stop them.

I deserve this pain, I deserve to be dead.

it's Saturday, I haven't talked to Billie since yesterday. I feel bad but I can't talk to anyone right now. I'm gonna end it tomorrow, I have it planned. I'm tired of living, I'm tired of my dad treating me like this, I know I deserve it but it still hurts.

I've been laying in bed for hours and hours, my mom got home around 6 pm it's currently 2 am. She came in after she put her stuff down but I pretended to be asleep. I didn't feel like talking and I'm gonna be gone soon anyways and I don't wanna break down in front of her. macie decided to stay the night with her friend so she hasn't come home.

I wanna talk to Billie but I know she can read me really well and I don't want her to stop me. some people may say it's selfish of me to take my life when I have people who love me but they don't understand what it's like to feel like this, I love my family and friends but it's too much for me now, im tired of living. You can have people who love you and still wanna die.

I've been awake for over 24 hours it's 10am on a Sunday. I've been laying around since yesterday, I told my mom I'm just exhausted because of school and I just need the weekend to rest. Billie has been blowing up my phone for the past couple of days, I haven't responded. I feel bad for not answering but as I said before, I can't let her stop me.

(TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT)

I head to the bathroom and I grab a bunch of random pills I found in the kitchen cabinet that I hid earlier and downed as many as I could. then I grabbed a kitchen knife I grabbed earlier while I was in the there also and started slicing my thighs with it. I tried to do as many as I could and as deep as I could. I know people might say it's stupid to do it this way but I want to be in pain before I go.

The next thing I know my vision gets blurry and I pass out...