27. sacrifice

Harry's POV:

Sometimes when you have not had a proper drink in a long time, the first sip of alcohol can be quite a relief. Stress from school, as well as built up sexual tension has left me feeling high and dry, and this red Solo cup of Guiness is enough to send me to seventh heaven.

Thank god Mandy is not here right now. I swear, if I saw that tiny figure and tight little ass, I'd be pawing at her feet for some sort of action. That girl is stifling hot when she wants to be, and sometimes it takes every ounce of my being to not strip her down and nail her into next Sunday. My mother has taught me how to treat a woman, and I try my hardest to treat Mandy with the same respect I would any other girl, but damn. Does her ass have to be that damn perky?

Just thinking about her is getting me hot, and I take another sip of beer to calm down my raging libido. The cool liquid runs down my throat in one quick motion and I sigh as I remove the edge of the cup from between my lips.

God, how f.ucking whipped am I? In the middle of a crowded room, the only person on my mind is not even one hundred feet from here. How is it that within just a few months, Mandy has managed to work her way into every inch of my life, including my mind. Even when shes not here, shes still present up here, making my pants strain against the crouch of these tight jeans.

Jeez, can't a guy get a break?

I feel something wrap around my shoulder, and when I turn my head, I see it is Miguel. He greets himself with a loud cackle, raises his cup towards me, and I bring mine to his. The cups bump rims and we both take a sip of beer.

"Mhm," Miguel extends a finger towards a small girl in the corner. I think I recognize her from one of the sororities. I might have taken her out, but I have taken out so many of them (and not proceeded with any of them), that they all look the same by now. Besides Crissy and Mandy, I've not taken the slightest interest in any of those girls. They're all the same; falsely pigmented hair, manicured nails, and a nice deep tan to set the "sorority girl" tone. They all talk about the same shit: who's dating who, who's fucking who, and who is desperately single. When I was a freshman and it was all new to me, it was cool, but now it just bores me. And besides, why date all of them when I can have a girlfriend? Theres not keeping track of names and whos majoring in what. Mandy is the only person I need to know, and thats it.

Its odd; the older I get, the less inclined I feel to screw girls, as opposed to settling just one and taking things slow. Waiting with a girl makes it more excited; gives me something to look forward to. And the small bulge in my jeans proves I will be excited when something finally does happen with Mandy.

"I've been seein' her for a few weeks. Really really good in bed, like insanely good. She goes things with her tongue-"

"Wow wow, a little censorship please." I warn the boy. Just because we're "bros" doesn't mean I want to hear all the horny details.

"Alright, fine. Point taken. Anyway, she's funny. Like hilarious. I told her, screw occupational therapy, she should be a comedian. And shes cool too. Shes down to do just about anything. She played FIFA with me all day last Saturday."

"Wow, a girl who plays X-box. She must be a keeper. Don't let her go, man."

Miguel scoffs and takes a sip of his drink.

"Believe me, I couldn't even if I tried. I don't man. Its like, I'd rather have her there than not, you know? Its just better when shes there. Like, I'm not attached to her, but its just better when shes around. Like, I guess I can put up with her presence, if that makes sense. Wait, that was horrible. I don't mean... Man, I'm not saying this shit right. Mexican parents- I still can't speak English. Never mind." Miguel's cheeks turn a little shade of cherry, and I know its not just from the drink in his hand.