37. Spring Cleaning

Okay this is unedited, so DON'T KILL ME. IM BUSY AF LATELY.

It gets a tad frisky towards the end, but what can I say? I need a boyfriend okay.

But yeah. Don't kill me.

-Lelia

Mandy's POV:

The next morning, I awake the sound of faint orchestral music and the smell of butter on a frying pan. I know instantly that Harry is making us breakfast. The feeling is a relief and a burden at the same time; can't he ever take a break and let me do something for him? Last night I sincerely appreciated Harry telling me about his past. It allowed me to see a glimpse of why he is the way that he is, like for instance, his problem with money. All of his money comes from his father, or rather, Hope, and Harry resents her for that.

Another fact I think is interesting is where he developed his love of fitness from. I would have never made the link between yoga and self harm, but its sort of a relief seeing it now. Obviously, I hate to think that he had to injure himself to get there, and that not just because he uses it as a coping mechanism that every person that does yoga has some horrible past, but it's cool to see it used in this light. Harry has never been one to do things the mainstream way, and I take some pleasure out of knowing he finds relief from his stress in a much more positive way.

I decide to take my time getting ready this morning. Yesterday was a long day, and today will be even longer as Harry and I begin to sort through Louis' room. I want to try to prepare myself for the hell that will surely arise from that hassle.

I take a long shower, trying to rinse away my negative thoughts, hoping they will wash away with the shampoo running off my head and down my body to the faucet. There is so much to think about even though its so early in the morning, and yet, I don't mind it. I never really have the time alone to my thoughts. Maybe I need to start allowing myself some free time so everything won't just bottle up and explode when it becomes too much. I've been known to do that in the past, and maybe if I give my mind the time to think freely and not feel pressured by anything, I can begin to become a bit more stable.

About fifteen minutes later, I've sorted through the many probing problems in my life, and I shut the faucet off and let the sudsy water spin down the drain. I begin to dry off and slowly change into my clothes. Without class to keep me feeling raced for time, I don't rush to braid my hair. Thinking of Harry braiding my hair earlier last night makes me smile; he really is too adorable for his own good. He doesn't realize the effect his small quarks have on me; he may think he's just acting like his odd self, but to me, he's the cutest human being I know. What normal man watches Doctor Who while braiding his girlfriends hair for fun? I really am lucky to have this perfect man. He has the ability to exceed any woman's fantasy with the flip of his curly locks, and he's all mine.

I finish up my hair, do a quick stretch, and then leave go back into the bedroom to place my dirty clothes into my laundry bin. I can hear Harry's faint humming from the kitchen; he truthfully does have a beautiful voice. I wonder if he's ever thought of doing anything with it...

When I enter the kitchen/dining area, Harry is turned in the opposite direction, whisking something in a silver bowl. There is a stack of pancakes at the opposite end of the counter. Harry's hips are swivelling and his voice is soft as he moves gracefully to the fridge. When he returns, he is holding a carton of eggs. He catches me out of the corner of his eye, and jumps. Chuckling, he presses a button on his phone, and the music lowers slightly.

"You startled me, love. How long have you been there?"

"'Few seconds." I don't hide my smirk; Harry dancing so freely is a novelty, and a fantastic one at that. I don't understand why he doesn't do it more often; he's not exactly talented, but its more than entertaining; he's got the hips for it. I steal a pancake, rip a small piece off the end, and toss it into my mouth.