42. Touch

Hey guys, 

Just wanted to warn you before reading that there is smut at the end of the chapter, but I warn you within the text so when you get to it, you can stop reading. If you choose not to read it, it won't take away from the story. Also, this chapter is very long; I wanted to give you guys more b/c I stopped updating for so long. So, make sure to grab a snack! (Not water- don't want you to choke if you read the smut lol). 

Best, 
Lelia  

Harry's POV:

Mandy returns from the shower twenty minutes after we get home and I sit outside in the living room as she gets ready within our room. I've set the DVR to record the new episode of Property Brothers that we were going to watch. I don't want to watch it without her.

Anxiety causes my stomach to churn as I think about Mandy going to that party alone tonight. Although I am aware she will be with the other sorority girls, I am still weary thinking about the things that could go wrong. She's honestly very attractive, and the low morals and high hormones within drunken frat boys makes me fear what could happen to her tonight.

As negative images of men touching Mandy begin to flood fill my thoughts, I remember what I told her in the car, and I stop. When I was with Crissy, I had a horrible tendency to get jealous of men and try to control her by pressuring her into avoiding those parties. If I do the same thing to Mandy, she'll end up resenting me and leave me for another man like Crissy did. If I try to control her, I'll end up losing her, and that is the furthest thing I could want. Mandy has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time, and I'd do anything to maintain what we have.

The creak of the bedroom door takes me from my thoughts and I turn around. Mandy runs out, heading towards Louis' room where she's keeping her belongings. Her dress appeared to hang the middle of her thigh. Since when did she get a dress like that? It is so revealing...

Anger pools inside me and I push it away, remembering what I told Mandy. She made me a promise to stay safe tonight- it's up to her to keep it.

Mandy returns with a pair of black heels in-hand. She's wearing quite a bit of makeup, something I'm not used to. Why is she wearing eyeliner? She doesn't need it.

I think she notices my discomfort when asking, "what's wrong?" I frown. I don't want to tell her about the fact I was just imagining various men trying to have sex with her. She'll think I'm some type of jealous freak.

"N-nothing." I bite the end of my thumb. My eyes are on her sea-green, toenails. Since when does she paint her nails?

She raises her brows, and I sighing, running my hands through my hair. Why am I getting so worked up over this? Like Mandy says, it's one party, not the end of the world.

One party is all it takes for her to cheat on you. My subconscious snarls.

"Are you um, sure you want to wear that?" I finally speak up when the tension between us becomes too much to bare.

"Lucy picked it out for me at Bloomingdales. She said I should wear it."

"To a frat party? Those things are so dirty and-"I bite my lip, forcing myself to stop.

"You're forgetting the charity event before the party. Lucy said I could get away with wearing this to both. Harry, I'll be fine." Mandy states and I nod quickly, attempting to hide my anxiety.

"I'm serious, I'll be okay. Lucy will be with me the whole time; there's nothing to worry about. I'm not going to drink tonight. I have my phone fully charged encase of an emergency, okay, daddy?"