Chapter 176

Zhou Qing Bai got one hell of luck this autumn harvest.

Only a few days into the autumn harvest, Zhou Qing Bai had already caught a big fat wild rabbit.

This wild rabbit of a good few jins made everyone in the production team envious.

In the past two or three years, Zhou Qing Bai was able to catch a rabbit in every autumn harvest. Have to say, he got quite a capability.

Some people on other teams had caught rabbits, but to be honest, it was never like Zhou Qing Bai, catching one every year.

The plump rabbit was carried home and handled by Zhou Qing Bai.

Then Lin Qing He received it and stewed it.

This year's rabbit was pretty big. It was braised rabbit meat stewed together with potatoes. The aroma can make the people, who wanted to catch a sniff in a corner, devour two more bowls of rice.

However, Zhou Qing Bai’s luck this year was better than in previous years. Halfway through the autumn harvest, Zhou Qing Bai caught another one. This one was also particularly chubby.

Forget the one before, this was a must-keep for the family.

For this one, Lin Qing He stewed it with potatoes, and then gave a bowl to Eldest Sister-in-law, Second Sister-in-law, and Third Sister-in-law's family.

Of course, the majority of it consisted of potatoes. There was definitely not much rabbit meat, only a few pieces. Still, there was a lot of soup, which was very tasty to eat with the main.

The relationship between Second Sister-in-law and Lin Qing He was so-so. However, Lin Qing He had a good impression of Second Brother.

So even if she didn’t want to give it to Second Sister-in-law, she sent a share over with Second Brother in mind. Also, it was nothing. Just a bowl of it. Most of it was potatoes. Rabbit meat was five or six pieces max.

Even the potatoes only were extremely delicious. They are slick and oily. Completely soaked in the rabbit meat flavor, which was especially great for opening up the appetite.

"Why did Fourth Aunt bring this little? They got such a huge rabbit and our family only receive such a few pieces of meat." Said Zhou Liu Ni uttered.

Zhou San Ni reprimanded her: "Fourth Aunt was willing to give it and you still show disdain? First Aunt's and Third Aunt also got them, so how much can one be divided?"

"It's not like I'm eating your food, so why are you being so restless." Zhou Liu Ni wittingly retorted.

"If you find it too little, then don't eat it. Just give it to me." Zhou Xia said.

"Don't think about it!" Zhou Liu Ni immediately gobbled her share.

Second Sister-in-law just watched. She did not touch this dish, just remained silent.

As for Second Brother, he wasted no time at all. He gobbled it down like a hungry wolf. After working for the whole day and only had pancakes at noon, he was so hungry that his stomach was protesting a long time ago. How could he be bothered to care about anything else?

After finishing, Second Brother exhaled. He sentimentally remarked: "This rabbit meat is really delicious."

"Father, why didn't you catch a rabbit back like Fourth Uncle." Zhou Xia asked his father.

"You think rabbits are so easy to catch." Second Brother replied.

With how speedy the rabbits are, only a trained man like old Fourth can catch one accurately. How can it be so easy for other people?