Chapter 4

Next morning..

Apo wake up early and take a shower.. 10 minutes later.. Apo go down and eat silently without talk to anyone.. Paul then ask.. Apo...are you ok? Apo then get up and reply.. I will go to the university by myself .. I will leave now and please tell p thong to stop control my life and i need a privacy.. Apo then grab his bag and go to university by himself...

Apo arrive at the University and see Bible is talking with Nodt.. Another vampire who also have a crush on Bible.. Nodt then notice Apo come and say.. Wow.. Is that a pure blood human? Always remember phi Bible.. I know your past life.. Just imagine if that stupid human know now... Bible grab Nodt shirt and reply.. If you want be save... You better listen here... Stay away from him! Or else you die! Understand?!.. Bible walk away.. Apo decide to follow Bible.. A few minutes later... Both of them arrive at Bible secrets place.. Bible hold Apo hands and sit down on the sofa.... Bible then say.. Apo.. Im a monster.. Im a vampire.. Please.. Just stay away from me na... Apo then reply.. Is there any way that I can help you? Bible then reply.. the only way to stop this... I must drink your blood Apo... Only your blood is able to help me to end this curse... Apo then say.. Phi.. Please.. just drink my blood na.... Im ready... Bible stroke Apo head gently and shake his head and say.. You will die sweetheart.. I don't want you to die.. Apo then go to the window and stare outside.. Bible walk towards Apo and hug him from behind and kiss his shoulder.. Apo then look at Bible then reply.. I will return to my condo.. Bible then reply.. just stay here.. Please stay here with me.. I really need you.. Apo then say.. Phi.. I love you.. I don't want to lose you.. Bible kiss Apo lips softly and say.. I love you too.. I love you so much while pulling Apo close to him... Bible then reply .. If I drink your blood... Will you be able to survive? Apo hold both of Bible hands and reply.. Im stronger than you think Phi... Don't worry about it na.. Apo then lay down on the sofa and fall asleep...

At Katherine office room..
Nodt sit beside Kat and look at her straight in her eyes and say.. I need to kill that stupid pure blood human.. Let me give him a warning first.. Katherine say.. You better be careful.. Bible will end your life if you keep disturbing him.. And that human... Nodt smirk then reply.. Oh.. My dear Kat.. Nodt get up and walk towards Kat and slowly trace her face and reply.. Well.. You should know me better.... I don't like a woman like you.. You also selfish like me.. And both of us have a same target.. Katherine then reply... How could you say that to me Nodt?! Nodt then reply again.. Im sorry.. But you aren't my type... Nodt walk away and leave Kat alone in the office room...

1 hour later...
Apo wake up and see a hands around his waist.. Apo smile softly and slowly remove the hands around the waist.. Apo is about to get up and got pull by his lover again... Bible then say.. Don't.. Just stay here... Apo stroke Bible lips and say.. I need to go back... Its already evening... Bible kiss Apo slowly and bite his lips until bleeding.. Bible then suck Apo blood slowly and sniff his neck and say.. Mmm.. You smell nice baby.. Apo then say... Phi... While press their foreheads together.. Bible then say.. When the time comes... I promise...i will make you mine... Apo chuckle then hit Bible chest slowly and say... I need to go back now.. I will see you tomorrow... Bible nod and allow Apo to go back by himself... Apo keep walking until Nodt stand in front of him and say.. I don't want to waste my time on you.. But i just want to say.. Bible already kill his ex.. If you didn't want to be a next victim.. Just stay away from him... Apo then smirk and push Nodt to the wall and say.. You think i will be afraid of you? I know you also a vampire.. Just stay away from Bible and me.. Apo push Nodt away and leave him alone.. Apo go back straight to his condo and rest.. Bible then walk towards Nodt and say..please stay away from him before I kill you and Kat.. Don't challenge me too much.. You know.. I never love you... Stay away from us.. Bible then leave Nodt alone and go to Apo condo.. Nodt eyes suddenly change into black and say... I will kill that stupid human by my self... A few minutes later... Bible arrive at Apo condo and ring the bell.. Apo walk towards the door and open it.. And see Bible.. Apo then welcome Bible to come in.. Apo then go to the kitchen and serve a drink to Bible and sit beside him... Bible stroke Apo cheek and say.. I already miss you.. I will keep you safe.. I promise... Apo nod and kiss Bible slowly and hug his neck... Bible kiss Apo neck and start to lose control.. Bible lift Apo and go to Apo room and put Apo slowly on the bed.. Apo then look at Bible and say...you said to me... When the time comes.. You will make me yours... Bible ignore Apo words and take off Apo clothes and throw it away until Apo become fully naked.. Bible smile softly and say.. Po.. you look so beautiful and start to kiss Apo lips deeply while Bible hands are busy playing with Apo junior.. Apo moan slowly and say.. Bible... Please... Bible then tease Apo back and ask...please what hmm... Bible suck Apo nipple and play with Apo junior again and again.. Apo feel tears start to come out from his eyes and beg to Bible.. Please... Touch me.. I really need you.. Please... Bible suck Apo junior slowly and Apo bite his lips hard then turn his head to the other side and close his eyes... Bible keep doing it again and again and Apo moan louder... Bible.... Bible.. Please... Bible then stroke Apo head gently and ask.. Are you ready love? Are you ready to become mine? I won't let you go after this... Apo kiss Bible lips deeply and say... Im ready.. Please.. Bible take off all his clothes and start to thrust Apo slowly.. Apo feel hurt and cry.. Apo then reply.. Bible... Its hurts... Bible then keep thrusting Apo again and again until Apo release everything follow by Bible... Bible lay down beside his lover and stroke his cheek slowly... Apo put his head on Bible chest and sleep.. Bible stroke his head and sleep too...