Chapter 5

Next morning at Apo condo..
Apo wake up and see Bible is still sleeping... Apo then slowly pick up his clothes and go to the bathroom and take a shower... 10 minutes later Apo go to the kitchen and about to cut the veggies... Apo suddenly remember Bible words... Apo then take a small glass and hold the knife while trembling.. Apo about to cut his finger suddenly got stop by Bible.. Bible then scold Apo and say.. What the hell is wrong with you huh?! Do you really wish to die?!.. What the hell you have been thinking?! Bible eyes suddenly change into red... Apo then reply.. If you truly love me.. Please drink my blood.. Because i don't want that vampire to get close to you... Please Bible... Bible look at Apo then take the knife and put it away along with the glass.. Bible then reply.. Shh.. Baby.. Im sorry.. I yell at you.. Im afraid Apo... Im afraid that you will die... Apo hug Bible neck and reply.. Phi.. We need to go to the university.. Or else we will be late again... Lets go.. Apo walk away and get ready to go to the University... Bible then take a quick shower and go to the University with Apo... Both of them arrive at the university and Apo leave Bible alone and go to the class.. Suddenly.. Nodt come and hug Bible arms tightly and say.. Good morning Bible.. Let's go and take a walk ok.. Bible push Nodt and ask.. Can you just please stay away from me? What the hell you want from me huh?! Nodt then say... Phi.. You decide to throw me away.. While you choose that stupid human too much... What's so special about him huh... Bible then reply.. Apo is everything to me... You better keep it in mind before you get a heartbroken.. You think i didn't know about affairs that you had with that Katherine? Nodt feel caught off guard and try to find another excuse but got cut off by Bible and say.. One more time.. If i see your face.. If you dare to touch Apo even a bit.. I will kill you without any hesitation.. Understand? Bible then walk away and leave Nodt alone.. A few hours later... Class already finish and Apo decide to go to the bar by himself.. Apo then see an owner of the bar... P Sprite who already considered Apo like her own son.. Sprite stroke Apo head gently and ask.. Aow.. Son.. Apo then reply.. Im fine.. Just want to be alone... Apo start to drink a lot until he faint.. Sprite wake Apo up and sigh.. Aish.. This kid..

At university..
Bible run out from the building and try to search for Apo but no where to be found... Suddenly Bible phone buzz and see Apo name and quickly pick up the phone and say.. Hello.. Apo! Where are you baby.. Im really worried about you now... Sprite then reply.. Hello.. Im not Apo but his friends.. Actually Apo is at my bar.. Sprite bar.. Please come here as soon as possible.. Because Apo already faint.. It seems your friend really drink too much until he got drunk.. Bible then reply... Please take care of Apo until i get there.. Thanks.. Bible quickly go the bar and found Apo who is already faint... Bible then take Apo out as Sprite call the taxi to pick them up.. Bible arrives at Apo condo.. Slowly take Apo to go inside and let Apo sleep..