Chapter 15

Outside of medical check up room...

Angela Emily and Karen sit outside while waiting for the operation.. Lily then join them and ask.. What are you guys doing here? Lily then say.. If Apo see you again Karen.. He will hate you for sure.. He still didn't know you yet.. Karen sigh slowly then reply.. I know right? I will explain to him later.. How is Apo? How is the babies? Emily then rub her friend.. And say.. Calm down Karen.. Apo and the babies are doing fine.. Am i right Lily? Lily nod and reply.. Yeah.. For now.. His pregnancy is 8 months old.. Luckily nothing is happen.. What happen to Bible? Why he is like that? Angela then reply.. Bible got stabbed i guess.. By our enemies.. Nodt and Karen twin older sister.. Katherine.. Lily cover her face.. Godness... A few minutes later... Eric then come out from the surgery room and say... The operation is successful.. All of them breath out of relief.. Erica then reply but.. We didn't know when Bible is going to wake up.. His wound is quite deep....lets pray so that he will wake up soon.. Now.. We will put him in a private ward.. By the way.. Where is Bible husband? Lily then reply.. He is...Lily then see Apo already standing behind her...Karen then say... Apo....Apo then look at Karen and feel confuse and ask.. Who are you? You look like Katherine but.. Your behavior is really different from her... Angela help Apo to sit down.. Emily then suddenly feel excited and ask.. Ermm.. Apo... Can i touch your belly na? Please..... Emily make that cute face.. Karen sigh and shake her head and smile softly..you still didn't change Emily.. Apo then take Emily and Angela hand also Karen hand and put on his big belly.. 3 of them almost yell happily after they feel a strong kick from the inside.. Apo then say...shhh...babies... Don't kick mommy too hard... Karen look at Apo with worry face... Eric and Erica push Bible bed and put him into a private ward.. All of them go to private ward and Apo sit beside his husband.. Apo hold Bible hands and kiss it softly.. Apo then cry in silence.. Lily bring Apo into her arms and rub his back and say...shh...its OK na.. Bible is going to be ok.. I promise... Please don't think too much ok..come on.. Lets go home... Apo then ask.. Who are you guys actually.. Eric then reply.. Hi.. Im Eric.. Eric then shake hands with Apo.. Apo then say.. Your hands is cold and your eyes are red...Eric chuckle then reply.. Of course.. We are a vampire.. Apo feel shock and start to feel afraid then say.. Please.. Please don't do anything to me.. Or to my husband... Apo is about to kneel down got stop by Karen.. Karen hug Apo tightly and rub his back...its ok dear.. We are Bible friends from vampire realm.. Apo then look at them and feel more confuse... Angela then reply.. Lily also a vampire.. Apo then look at Lily and notice her eyes is golden brown.. Erica hug Apo and say.. Im Eric twin sister.. Nice to meet you Apo.. Karen then reply.. Apo...im truly sorry for what my twin sister had done to you and Bible.. Angela then reply .. Thats why we are here...we have been following them too.. Apo then reply.. But.. Bible is already dead and reincarnated as a human.. Emily then reply.. Actually.. Bible and us used to live in vampire realm.. We are like a brothers and sisters... Even Lily too...all of us decided to split up and live saperately.. Except Eric Erica and Lily.. These 3 stay in human world.. As for us.. We also live by our own.. But didn't want to reveal ourselves.. Lily then reply.. Bible is the 1st who left the vampire realm.. That happens after he fell in love with a human.. His ex Jeff.. Then..after Jeff death.. Bible conditions turn to worse and worse.. He knows that his time will come.. He just wait for a right time to die.. Nodt and Katherine.. Both of them love Bible and obsessed with him but then.. After you appear.. They decide to kill you because you managed to get Bible attention.. Bible should stay away from you but he chose to fell in love with you.. And now.. Have a babies with you... You are not only a pure blooded human Apo.. But.. You are special.. Male pregnancy is really rare in this world.. Angela touch Apo belly softly and say.. Please promise to us that you gonna make it.. Please don't leave Bible alone ok.. We can't even imagine what will happen to Bible if you die.. Karen rub Apo belly again and kiss it... We also can't wait to see the babies.. My face look similar with my twins.. But not my behaviour...Me and Katherine.. We never get along.. Never...Katherine always feel that she is perfect.. And she also said she wants to marry Bible.. But Bible rejected her in the 1st place.. You understand what I mean.. Apo feel a sharp pain and say.. Babies.. Please... While rub his belly again and again... Lily look at Apo with a worry face and say... Let me send you back to your condo.. Erica then say.. Lily.. I think you better send Apo back to his family.. His pregnancy is 8 months old now.. If anything happen...his parents can monitor him.. Emily then reply.. Yes.. Erica is right.. Don't worry about Bible.. We will take care of him.. You should go home and have a lot of rest.. Apo stroke Bible head gently and say.. Baby.. I will go back now... Please wake up... Apo wipe his tears away.. Lily then send Apo back to his family house.. 10 minutes later...Apo and Lily arrive..Lily then ask.. Apo.. Are you gonna tell your family a truth about Bible conditions? Apo nod and reply.. Yeah.. My family have a right to know.. Bible is their son in law.. Lily then reply.. Ok.. Please take care of your self.. If anything.. You know where to find me.. Apo nod and get out from the car and go into his house...

At other places...
Nodt and Katherine are having fun.. Suddenly the police officer burst into their secret place and arrest both of them and take them to the jail... Jared then take out his phone and call Angela and say.. Hello baby.. Angela then reply.. Yes honey? Whats up? Jared then reply.. We already managed to catch Nodt and Katherine.. We will take them to jail now.. Angela then reply.. Thats good.. Take care.. Angela then hung up the phone..

At the hospital..
Angela look at her siblings with big smile on her face.. Guys.. My boyfriend just call and he said police already managed to catch Katherine and Nodt.. They are going to the jail now.. Emily clap her hands and say.. Good! They really deserve! Karen then reply.. Its none of my business.. Im reply worry about Apo.. Bible still didn't know that we are here...Eric then reply.. Its ok.. You guys better go home.. Let me and Erica handle him.. If anything.. We will inform you guys.. Then.. Karen Angela and Emily go back home..