Chapter 9

A few months later..at the University..
Thong stop his car in front of the gate and say.. Nong.. If you finish your class.. Don't forget to call Phi na! Apo nod and say... Yeah.. Don't worry.. Off you go! Apo wave his hand and decide to go to basketball field... Suddenly.. Apo remember all his sweet memories with Bible... Apo then go to the football field and sit there..Apo close his eyes while taking a fresh air... Apo open his eyes and see Bible is right in front of him... Apo then say.. Bible... Apo shake his head and rub his eyes and see theres no one at the fields except Apo himself...Apo feel tears starting to fall out from his eyes and decides to go to Bible secrets place that used to be their home... Apo slowly open the door and see everything already covered with white sheets..

Apo pov..
It's have been 7 months since Bible left.. The reason why Im afraid to come here is because i know those sweet memories will hunt me.. It's still painful whenever i remember about it.. Everytime i was about to forget it.. Those memories will keep coming back to me.. The real thing is.. I can't forget you Bible.. Because.. My heart always miss you.. You left me when i need you the most..And..I still love you... Even more..

Apo leave the place and go to the Sprite bar.. P Sprite hug Apo tightly and say.. Aow.. My little sunshine.. How are you na.. Apo then smile and say.. Yes.. Im fine p Sprite.. Can i have peanut and orange juice like usual.. Sprite give it to Apo and say.. I hope you will be happy tonight.. Apo feel confuse then ask.. Oh...is there anything happen? Sprite nod her head and say.. After this.. There will be a performance on the stage later.. I hope you will enjoy it na.. Ooh.. I think i need to go because i still have a customer to handle.. Talk to you soon na luk! Sprite then leave Apo all alone.. Apo drink a juice and eat the peanut.. A customers start to cheer up as a singer start to speak.. Hello everyone.. Im Bible Wichapas Sumettikul... Apo who hear that name quickly rise up his head and look at Bible.. Bible then notice Apo but ignore him and continue to speak again..And I will be a singer at this bar for today.. Today song that i will sing for today is call Dream.. I hope you guys will enjoy it.. Thank you.. Bible then start to sing...

How could I resist destiny..
Drawn into your gaze.. Moon light eyes.. Since the day i met you.. Everyday you grow.. More and more in my heart.. I fell in love with you again and all over again.. As the season passes by with you.. I don't wanna hesitate no more.. Give my all to you.. Cause you are my only one.. I wish this time we have could last forever more.. Never let you be alone i promise.. Till the end of time.. Don't you fade away without me knowing.. I'm gonna lose my mind.. Ill dream and dream again.. You and i..

After 10 minutes later.. Apo decide to leave the bar and go back to his condo... Apo arrive at the condo and sit on the sofa.. Suddenly.. Tears start to come out from Apo eyes as he say.. Bible.. I really miss you sweetheart.. That guy really look like you but.. Its not you... Suddenly there's a door bell.. Apo go to door and open it.. Apo feel shock as he see Bible standing outside of his house... Apo then ask who are you and what do you want... Bible then reply.. Please.. At least.. Allow your guest to come inside.. Apo then allow Bible to come inside... Apo then stand at the balcony and stare outside... Bible slowly hug Apo from behind and kiss Apo cheek shortly and say.. Baby... Im truly sorry.. Im truly sorry because i left you... Please forgive me  na.. Apo cry hard and turn around and hit Bible chest and reply.. I hate you! I really hate you! You aren't Bible! Apo keep hitting Bible chest.. Bible quickly kiss Apo and carry Apo and put Apo onto his bed... Bible then pull the curtain and lock the door... Bible then kiss Apo whole face and say.. Maybe this can help you to remember me... Bible start to take off Apo clothes until he fully naked... Bible kiss Apo stomach while Bible hands stroke Apo junior.. Apo then moan... Bible... Mmmhh... Bible then reply yes baby.. This is me.. Im Bible.. Your boyfriend... Apo then say.. Please... Bible.... While looking     at his beloved lover... Bible start to suck Apo nipple and ask.. Please what hmmm.. Bible then suck Apo junior again and again and make Apo moan Bible name like crazy... Bible.. Bible... Please.. I want you.. I need you.. Please... Bible smile softly and kiss Apo deeply and start to thrust Apo again and again... Apo then say.. Mmmhh.. Bible... Bible then reply.. Yes sweetheart.. Im here.. After a few minutes later.. Bible and Apo decide to rest together... Apo put his head on Bible chest.. Bible stroke Apo head gently and say.. Im sorry... Please forgive me baby... Apo stroke Bible cheek and say.. Now.. Please explain to me what happened to you.... Bible kiss Apo head and reply... Just consider God already give me a second chance to meet you.. I really miss you baby.. Apo suddenly feel his head hurts... Bible look at Apo with worry and massage his head... Apo then ask.. Now.. You are a human right? Bible chuckle then nod his head... Bible pull Apo closer to him and sleep together..