Chapter 12

1 week later..At wedding venue...

Apo and his family arrive and see Bible is already there with a father(mc) Then... Bible walk to the altar while waiting for Apo to come to him.. Paul then walk Apo to the altar and say.. Bible my son in law.. Now im giving my son to you.. Please take care of him na.. Bible then nod and hold Apo hands tightly and look at each others.. The father then say.. Hello everyone.. Today.. We are here to witness a marriage between 2 man.. Bible Sumettikul and his beloved partner Nattawin Wattanangitiphat..you both may start to recite a wedding vow... Bible then start to recite his wedding vow.. I.. Bible Wichapas Sumettikul...take you.. Nattawin Wattanangitiphat as my husband.. To have.. To hold.. To cherish.. To take care.. I promise i I will be with you between sick and health.. Between rich and poor.. And I promise i will stay with you until death part us away.. I love you..Apo then continue.. And I Nattawin Wattanangitiphat.. Take you.. Bible Wichapas Sumettikul as my husband.. To have.. To hold.. To protect.. To cherish.. To take care.. I promise i will be with you between sick and health.. Between rich and poor.. And i promised i will stay by your side until death part us away.. I love you so much.. Apo then press their foreheads together.. Mc then reply..Now..I announce you both as a husbands.. You guys can exchange the rings and kiss each other..thank you.. Bible and Apo kiss each other deeply and whisper.. I love you.. Apo chuckle then reply.. I love you too sweetheart.. Thank you for return back to me..

Meanwhile in the car across the road..
Nodt then turn towards Katherine and say.. Let them enjoy their lovey dovey moments.. And then.. We will crush both of them.. Katherine smirk and drive the car away...

Thong Paul Amy and Barcode run and hug Bible and Apo.. Thong then reply.. Bible.. Please make by little brother happy ok.. If Apo cry again.. I will snatch him from you.. Barcode hit Thong and say.. Don't mind him na.. Amy kiss Bible and Apo and say..i really love you both....Perth and Pong come and hug Apo then say.. Congrats to you both.. Bible then reply.. Well.. This is my friends.. Apo then shake hands with them and say.. Thank you for coming.. Im happy to meet you guys.. Barcode then feel a pair of hands hugging around his tiny waist and see his beloved boyfriend Ta Nanakun.. Ta then say.. Hey baby.. You look so beautiful.. Barcode then say.. Aow.. P Ta.. What are you doing here.. P Thong will see you na... Apo then see Ta and Barcode hugging each other and ask.. Barcode.. Who is this.. Amy then say.. Aow.. Another my son in law is here! Ta.. Come here na luk! Bible and Apo look at each other with a confuse face.. Paul chuckle then reply.. Please forgive your dad na.. I forgot to tell you that guy is Barcode boyfriend.. His name is Ta Nanakun.. Bible laugh softly and say.. Finally.. Their turn will be next... Then Gulf and Bright come and hug Apo then say.. Well.. Congrats na Phi.. We are so happy for you both.. Bible shake hands with Gulf and Bright then say.. Thank you for coming na.. Im sorry.. The wedding is really short.. I hope you both don't mind it.. Bright then reply.. Its ok p Bible.. We understand it.. By the way.. We really need to go now.. P Po.. Once again.. Congrats na.. Gulf then reply.. Im gonna miss you p Apo.. Please take care of your self ok.. After everything is settle.. Apo suddenly feel tired..Apo then rub his 4 months old belly and speak with his babies and say.. Hey my babies.. Finally.. Mommy is already married with your daddy... From now on we will become a family... Please love daddy a lot ok... Daddy really love you both so much.. Bible who is already standing behind his husband.. Slowly hug Apo from behind and rub Apo belly too and say.. Lets go home sweetheart.. Its getting dark now.. Amy then join them and reply.. Yes.. You both better go home now.. Apo and the babies need to rest... Bible nod and reply yes.. We will go back now.. Mae.. Pho.. Barcode.. P Thong.. Don't forget to pay us a visit na krub.. Apo then hug his family and say.. I will see you guys again.. Apo wave his hands and get inside the car.. 20 minutes later.. Bible and Apo arrive at the condo.. Bible take Apo to the room and put Apo to lay down on the bed... Bible then say.. Rest love... I will be taking a shower.. I promise i won't be long ok..Apo nod his head and go to the balcony to take some fresh air... 20 minutes later.. Bible who is already done with the shower.. Wear his clothes and see his beloved husband is looking at the stars while taking some fresh air.. Bible hang the towel and hug his husband from behind and kiss his cheek and say.. Hey sweetheart...what are you doing outside hmm... Its not good for our babies... Bible then bow his head and kiss Apo belly.. Apo stroke Bible head and hug Bible neck and say.. Baby.. Please.. Touch me na... Bible feel hesitate.. Apo then kiss Bible lips deeply.. Without wasting any time.. Bible slowly push Apo to lay down on the bed and take off Apo clothes until he naked.. Bible kiss Apo from head while Bible hands busy handling Apo junior... Apo moan Bible name and say... Bible... My husband... Please... Bible then smirk then ask again.. Please what hmm.. Bible then keep stroking Apo junior... Apo then say.. Bible.. Please... I need you... Bible then slowly put his husband legs on his shoulder.. Bible then say.. Hug me tight my love... Apo then hug Bible and Bible start to thrust Apo deeper again and again.. Apo moan Bible name.. Bible... Bible.. Bible then reply.. Shh.. Its ok sweetheart.. Im here... Apo kiss Bible lips and say.. I love you so much... Bible thrust Apo again and again and release it inside Apo.. Apo put Bible head on his chest and stroke his husband hair gently.. Bible then say... Lets rest shall we... Our babies need to rest as well.. Then.. Both of them rest then fall asleep..