Chapter 11

10 minutes later.. They arrive at Apo family house.. Apo then go the kitchen and help his mom to prepare a tea... Barcode then push Apo out from the kitchen and make Apo sit on the sofa with Bible and Paul.. After a few minutes later.. Barcode come to the living room with a few glass on his hands.. Bible then take the tray and put it on coffee table.. Amy then sit beside Bible and rub his back and say.. Welcome to our family my son in law.. Bible feel shy then bow his head and reply.. My God.. Aunty.. Me and Apo aren't marry yet.. Amy then hit Bible arms then ask..Aow..why you still need to call me as aunty? Call me Mae... I already consider you as my son too na.. Paul then reply.. Don't forget to call me as pho.. Apo then ask..mae..pho.. Nong Barcode... You guys didn't hate me for being pregnant? Amy then reply... You are our beloved son.. You and Barcode.. Don't forget about Thong as well... Also Bible... Why should we hate you hmm.. Amy then rub Apo belly slowly and say.. Now.. You are carrying a twins... You must be very careful... And mae believe that Bible will take a good care of you na.. Barcode then ask.. Ermm.. P Bible.. Do you mind to tell us about your self.. We really want to know more about you.. Apo look at Bible with a worry face... Bible then say.. Ok.. I will tell you guys about my past life.. Actually.. In my past life.. Im a vampire... Amy feel shock and ask again.. Oh my! Really?! Barcode then reply.. Wow p Bible.. You are a vampire.... Paul then say.. Don't mind them son.. Bible then reply.. Become a vampire is just like a curse to me.. I also used to have an ex lover.. His name is Jeff.. He died because i accidentally drank his blood until he died...When I met Apo at university... I was dying at that time.. But still.. I really want to become a human.. Living as a vampire is really painful... The only way to break that curse.. I need to drink a blood.. That blood will not just a blood but also known as a special blood.. Don't be surprise if i say this... One and only one who have that special blood is Apo himself.. I guess Thong didn't tell anything to you guys... Paul then ask.. What does that mean? Bible then reply.. Apo is a pure blooded human... If i want to live as a human.. I need to drink Apo blood until he die.. Just like how i killed my ex lover.. Amy feel shock and ask.. What happen to you my son... Bible smile then reply.. Until the end of my life.. I choose not to drink Apo blood...Because if i drink it.. He will die.. And i didn't want Apo to die.. No use if Im alive then Apo is die.. Apo is everything to me.. I rather die than drink his blood.. And.. Im truly sorry because i left your son... I really didn't mean to.. Bible wipe his tears and start to feel guilty.. Apo then stroke Bible cheek and say...its not even your fault.. Stop saying that na.. Amy then hug Bible tightly and say.. Its ok my son... You already have us as your family... Bible then continue.. I feel grateful because right now.. I already reincarnated as a human.. I choose death.. So that in my next life i will be able to reunite with Apo again.. Here I am now..with Apo and all of you.. Paul then say.. Im really proud of you son... Please take care of Apo for us na.. Barcode then ask.. When you both will get marry?Apo then cover Barcode mouth with his hand.. Bible chuckle slowly and reply.. When Apo is ready.. Then Im ready to be his husband.. I will wait until Apo is ready to have a future with me.. Apo then say.. Im always ready love... As long as you are here with me... Amy then wipe her tears then reply.. Ok.. Now.. Lets drink a tea.. Is getting cold... Barcode then help to pour a tea.. 1 hour later.. Bible and Apo decides to go back to Apo condo... Without they realize.. They have been watched by their own enemies.. Nodt and Katherine... Then Nodt and Katherine left and start to work out for their evil plans...

At Apo bedroom...
Bible sit beside Apo and kiss his belly and say.. We are going to be a parents baby.. I can't wait to see them... Apo then reply.. Im sorry.. I didn't realize that I was pregnant.. Apo then hug his lover slowly and ask... Are you sure that you want us to get marry? Bible then take out a small red box and open it and ask.. Apo Nattawin Wattanangitiphat.. Will you marry me? Apo then cry and and say.. yes!! Of course I will marry you! Bible quickly put the ring on Apo fingers then kiss him deeply... Apo then say.. I love you baby. Thank you for come back to me.. Bible then reply.. I love you more sweetheart... Thank you for waiting for me na... Both of them rest together and fall asleep...