Chapter 10

Next morning..
Bible wake up after he hear his beloved lover is vomit in the bathroom.. Bible slowly approach Apo and rub his back slowly and ask with a worry tone.. Are you ok love? Your face look pale... Apo then reply.. Im fine my love.. Its OK.. Maybe because of the weather... I have a headache all of a sudden last night.. Bible then say.. I will go to the bar.. I will work hard for both of us.. Bible kiss his lover head and go to take a shower.. Apo then prepare a clothes for Bible to wear.. Suddenly Apo feel about to vomit again.. Apo run to the kitchen and vomit again and again... Apo feel his vision is getting blur.. Apo almost fall but quickly got hold by Bible... Bible then put Apo on the sofa and sit beside him.. Apo stroke Bible cheek and say.. I thought you already take a shower.. Bible chuckle then reply.. Im already done... Apo then reply.. I will go back to my family house after this.. Apo give his family house address to Bible.. Apo then say.. If you want to go there.. Here is the address... I need to go and shower now.. Apo stand slowly while holding on something so that he won't fall.. Bible help Apo to go to the bathroom.. Bible then say.. Baby.. I will go now ok.. Please send my regards to your family.. See you later.. Bible kiss Apo lips and reply.. I love you.. Bye.. Apo smile and say.. Yeah.. Me too.. Take care.. Apo then take a quick shower..

At Apo family house..

Amy is busy preparing for a breakfast then suddenly theres a door bell rings.. Barcode then go to the door and open it.. Then say.. P Po!! Apo smile then say.. Hey my little brother... Barcode quickly open the door and hug Apo until he almost fall.. Apo then reply.. Whoa.. Slowly ok.. Amy then say.. Oh my god! Apo! Come here you little brat! Amy hit Apo many times and look at him.. Where have you been huh?Paul then touch his wife to calm her down.. Barcode then reply Phi.. We really miss you.... We miss you so much na.. Apo nod his head and suddenly run to the kitchen and vomit... Apo speak in his heart.. 'whats wrong with me.. Did i eat something lately.. I don't think so.. But why my head is hurt like this...' Amy hold Apo slowly and stare at him from top to toe.. Apo then ask.. Where is Thong? Paul then say.. Ooh.. Your brother is already go to work and he said.. He will work in America..Apo then reply but P Thong didn't tell me anything.. Then Paul reply Thong will return every 2 months...Amy then ask.. Apo.. Are you really ok my son? Your body look a bit chubby.. Apo then silent.. Barcode hold Apo hand and say.. Lets go to the hospital... Suddenly.. Theres a door bell rings and Apo see Bible is already in front of the door.. Apo then open the door and take Bible to come in.. Amy then ask.. Omo.. Who is this handsome guy? Paul hug Bible and follow by Barcode... Bible smile then reply.. Hello.. Im Bible Sumettikul.. Im Apo boyfriend... Amy quickly hug Bible tight and take him to the kitchen and have a breakfast with them...Apo is about to stand up suddenly feel a sharp pain through his head and faint.. Bible quickly hold Apo and pat his cheek slowly.. Baby.. Hey.. Wake up... What happen to you.. Paul then reply.. We need to take him to the hospital.. 15 minutes later.. They arrive at the hospital... Paul and Bible hold Apo and suddenly see a doctor .. Then the doctor say.. Hi.. Im Dr Lily.. Lily then notice Apo faint and take him to a check up room.. Lily let Apo rest for a while and ask.. Well..do you mind to explain what happen to this man? Bible then reply.. This morning.. He have been vomit a few times.. Amy then reply he also have a headache.. I do notice his body is a bit out of shape.. Lily then wash her hands and lift Apo tshirt slowly and notice it and smile.. Lily then reply.. Well.. If you guys want to know.. I guess you guys better wait while im doing a medical check up on him... Lily then take a gel then pour it onto Apo belly and start to move the scanner... Lily smile and say...look at the monitor guys..Amy look at it and almost cry.. Amy then hug his husband tightly and say.. My husband.. Our son is pregnant.. We will going to be a grandparents.. Barcode then hug Bible and say.. Congrats na phi Bible! Apo then open his eyes slowly and ask.. What happen to me...Bible feel his tears already running down on his cheek.. Apo then ask.. Bible... Why are you crying... Bible hold Apo hands and kiss it and say...look at the monitor baby.. Apo turn his head and look at the monitor and cry... Dr... Am i... Lily then reply yes dear... You are 3 months pregnant... Amy then say.. My son.. You are really special... Lily then noticed something.. You will have a twins... Bible hug Apo tight and kiss his forehead for a long time then say. Thank you so much my love...Thank you.. Lily then give Apo a vitamins and milk for pregnancy and say.. Please take care of your self na.. And don't forget to eat these... Its really important.. Especially in this trimester... I will see you in another 2 weeks.. Bible and Apo then go back to Apo family house and rest there..