Chapter 6

Next morning at condo..
  Apo wake up and see Bible sleep peacefully by his side... Bible slowly open his eyes and smile softly at his lover and say.. Good morning my handsome wife.. Apo chuckle and kiss Bible deeply and say.. Good morning my handsome husband.. Bible then put Apo head on his chest and ask.. How come you can get drunk last night hmm.. Bible ask while stroke Apo back... Apo then reply.. Nothing Bible.. Im fine.. Don't worry about me.. Bible kiss Apo again and say.. But.. You are my boyfriend.. Of course I will be worry about you... Lets get up and go to the university.. Apo and Bible showers together and get ready to go to the university.. 15 minutes later... Bible and Apo arrive and take a different direction since both of them have a different class schedule... Nodt observe Apo from far and leave.. 1 hour later... After the class finish... Apo decide to go to the cafe and order the drinks.. Nodt then say.. Apo.. Apo turn around and see Nodt.. Nodt then walk closer to Apo and say.. Please stay away from Bible... Nodt then pull Apo head and say.. Well.. I can sense your fear... Apo then push Bible away and ask with a calm voice.. What do you want from me huh.. Nodt smirk then reply... Let me tell you something.. Actually.. Phi Bible really killed his ex.. Apo feel shock and but remain calm... Nodt then continue.. I think you deserve better.. If you think that Bible is in love with you.. I don't think so.. I know him better than you.. Ive been stay by his side for all this time.. I understand him better than you... Apo smirk and say...but..as you can see.. The one who is staying by his side not you but me.. And if you say you understand him better.. You are the one who should stay away from him.. Because Bible really love me.. Not a dumbass like you.. This is my last warning.. I really love Bible.. Please leave him alone.. Loser.. Apo smirk while walk away from Nodt.. Nodt eyes suddenly change into black and leave.. Apo return to the University and see Bible is waiting for Apo..Apo then turn around but stop after he see Bible hand on his shoulder.. Bible then hold Apo hands tightly and take Apo to stay at Bible secret place.. Apo sit on the sofa and day dream.. Bible stroke Apo cheek gently and ask.. Did you meet with Nodt again? Apo nod and look away.. Bible kiss Apo hands and ask again.. Then.. What did he said to you... Apo then reply.. He said you used to kill your ex...who is he? Mind to tell me?Bible take a deep breath and reply.. Yes.. Its true what Nodt told you.. I killed that guy.. His name is Jeff.. I lose out of control all of a sudden and killed him by drank his blood until he died... Everything happened too fast.. And unfortunately.. Nodt is the one who saw everything.. So he use this as a bait to lure both of us.. Nodt want to kill you.. But don't worry love.. I won't let him touch you.. I promise..Bible then kiss Apo for a long time and press their forehead together... Apo then say.. Phi.. Please drink my blood.. I promise you that i will survive.. Bible smile softly and reply.. I will find another way... Now.. Lets sleep.. I know you are tired.. Apo nod then sleep and follow by Bible... 2 hours later.. Apo wake up and leave Bible secret place and return to his condo.. Apo is taking a fresh air and suddenly his phone buzz and see Bible name on it and pick up the phone and say.. Hello Bible? What is it? Im sorry i left.. You sleep peacefully... So i don't want to disturb you phi.. Bible then say.. Next time.. Please let me know before you leave.. Im worry about you love.. Apo smile softly and reply.. Im fine.. Don't worry na.. You should rest more.. Bible smile and reply.. Ok.. I will.. Remember.. If you see Nodt.. Please stay away from him na.. Apo then reply.. Yes..i will... Take care ok.. I love you.. Then hung up the phone... Apo feels his cheek wet all of a sudden and wipe his tears and say.. I really love you Bible.. I can't lose you like this... Apo then go to the bathroom and take a shower..

At Katherine office room..
Nodt come and visit Katherine at her office room and say.. I will kill that human.. Katherine then reply.. Up to you Nodt.. I don't want to get involve any more.. I hope that you won't regret later.. Nodt then leave the room..