Chapter Twenty-Six

-----------------------

I Warned You

-----------------------

A/N: The following content is rated 18+ for its sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

AKA don't like, don't fucking read if ya don't like it.

ON WITH THE SMUT!

If you had asked Jocelyn what her intentions for the day were, not in any scenario would she have said "Take someone's virginity".

But that is exactly what she's in the process of doing, and it's starting to register in her mind just how fucking scandalous the whole thing is.

But does she give a damn? No, not one.

Why? because she's gaining too much pleasure from making him quiver at every taunting touch of her finger.

Last we left off, Jocelyn and Damian got their heads out of their arses and finally confessed their feelings. Hurrah for them. What's really important is that Jocelyn had instigated a very dangerous game. A game that'll, spider alert, leave her very fucking sore in the morning.

Damian swallowed quietly as she traced circles on his lower abdomen with her fingers. For what felt like a century, Jocelyn had been performing little acts of intimacy. Kissing sensitive veins along his neck, massaging her slim fingers into his muscles, whispering words of affection and desire into his ear. It was driving him insane with how little he could resist her.

It was a wonder how he was holding back from dominating her. Ceasing her little games by grabbing her by the arm and pressing her beneath him. Having his way until she was nothing but warm putty in his hands.

It was probably his lack of experience and knowledge that saved Jocelyn. The boy has probably only seen sex in movies or in books. Too disgusted by the concept of porn to even entertain the idea of watching it. Alas, the only action he's ever gotten is in his dreams and that one drunk incident with Tim.

The two don't even remember it, so I guess it doesn't count.

(A/N: BTW, early readers will already know this, but I'm sticking to canon Bisexual Tim. So a little foreshadowing wink)

"Keep being a smartass and I might just go and fuck your dad," she snarkily taunted back. As she climbed up and straddled his hips, she easily pushed the male deeper into the couch.

"I refuse," He pulled an equally snide smirk and grasped at her wide hips. Staring up at her with a gaze both excited and nervous.

Fuck her weight keeps shifting against my-

Damian bit his lip as Jocelyn's smirk slipped into a frown. Her indigo eyes cast a condescending look that made his spine tingle.

Holy fucking- did I just get turned on by her glaring at me?

"Refuse to what? Be a good boy?" she asked, leaning down with her hands braced on his chest. With her face by his ear, she lightly blew against the sensitive canal and added, "Or are you refusing to let me get blown by another dick?"

His fingers pressed themselves into her cervical bone. Lips pressed firm and eyes ablaze with half-annoyance and half-horniness. He'd finally confessed to the woman, and yet here she was, talking about doing things with other men.

It made him want to teach her a lesson. To show her that she doesn't need someone else. All he wanted to do was study her body, and her reactions, and figure out what made her twitch. Then soon he'd have his name shrieking from her lips.