🌻Chapter two🌻

Chapter twoEntrance exam

Chapter two
Entrance exam

"I'm his little spider."

2nd person pov;

It's been a decade and Rui was now 14 year old. He's currently preparing for the entrance exam while you watched him from his room door, "Are you sure you wanted to join the entrance exam not in the recommendations exam? You know I can recommend you right?" You asked.

"I know father, but I want to joined the entrance exam. Besides Izuku will be there." Rui said

You smiled at Rui. You know him, Izuku Midoriya. Rui invited him to the house a few months ago. He's a very energetic kid, you weren't gonna lie. When he saw you he was like a child seeing their favorite cartoon play on the TV.

"Alright then. Be careful I'll be watching you in the monitor."

--

"For all you examinee listeners turning in welcome to my show today! Everybody say Hey!!!" Present Mic shouted, there was nothing but silence on the students making him sweat drop.

"What a refined response!. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown of the partical exam! Are you ready?! Yeah?!"

Again the students keep quite making him sigh in defeats.

"It's the voice hero Present Mic! Wow...! I listen to him every week on the radio!! I'm so moved!!... All the teachers on UA is pro hero" Izuku fanboy, making Rui chuckled at his childish behavior.

"Shut up." Katsuki interfere.

Rui huffed in annoyance, he didn't really like Katsuki. He was loud, have too much pride, and a bully. Which is everything that Rui hate.

"As it say in the application requirements, You listeners will be conduction Ten minutes Mock Urban battle after this!! You can bring whatever you want with you! After the presentation you'll head to the specified battle center okay?!" And there was silence once again.

"Kids this day are really maturing fast. I remember how loud we were back then." Midnight chuckled watching behind the monitor with you agreeing at her statement.

"In other word's they won't let you work with you're friend's huh. " Izuku mumble.

Izuku and Katsuki were speaking to each other while Rui just space out, he was placed in point C. He sigh in disappointment, he wanted to be in the same are as Izuku, but he couldn't really do anything.

A boy raised his hand catching everyone attention, "May I ask an question?" He asked with a loud voice.

"Okay!"

"In the printout it said four villains if that is a misprint then UA the most prominent school in Japan should be ashamed of this foolish mistake. We examinees are hero in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes." He exclaimed.

Rui stared at the male boredly 'Stupid Smart kid wanna be' He thought rolling his eye before going back to the paper.

--

Rui stood infront of the Poin C with the other applicants. Rui was amazed by the fake city in front of him.

"Okay start!"

The student stood their dumbfounded while Rui started running. 'If you all just gonna stand there might as well get a head start.' He thought with a mischievous smirk.

"What are you all waiting for?! There's no countdown in real fight! Go! Go! Go!" Present Mic shouted.

Rui jumped on top of the building. He saw two robots nearby, a three point robot and a one points. He smile summoning his string cutting it in half. And once he's done he left to find more.

--

So far Rui had gained 57 points and saved 2 people, a girl with pink skin and a boy with blonde hair that have a thunder sign in his bangs.

"1 minutes left!"

Rui heard some screaming and they can clearly feel the ground shaking/vibrating they looked at the side too see a 0 pointers robot. He stared at it starstruck, 'So big!' He awe.

He might be a teenager but he still have a heart of a child when he got excited. He jumped down ready to destroy it into pieces.

He ran toward's the 0 point robot with a smile. They land on the robot's head gracefully. He crouch at it's head. "Hello big fella." He greeted with a cheeky grin. And before you know it the robot was slice to pieces.

--

"You have a very impressive son Moonless! That was so cool, I will admit" Midnight compliment, watching your son in amazement.

You smile looking at the monitor watching your son saving people and destroying robot, "Eh, he sure does." You smile proudly, "Rui is very hardworking and a sweet child." You said looking back at the monitor.

Endeavor looked at your soft expressions before looking back at the monitor with a 'tsk'.

"Well, you know what they say. Like father, like son." Principal Nezu said sipping his tea, You chuckled brushing your hand through your bangs removing some hair in your forehead.

"That's my son alright."