🕸Chapter twenty-nine🕸

Chapter twenty-nineBabysitting for the day

Chapter twenty-nine
Babysitting for the day

"I'll make him proud."

2nd person pov:

Hakuji look down at the child eating at the table without a care in the world. You just smile not caring how messy he ate. "What are you planning on doing with her Sensei?" He asked looking at you.

You smile at Hakuji looking back at the child. "I'm... Not sure." You admitted crossing your arms. "I think I'll keep him for now while I figured where his parents is." You stated making Hakuji hum. You clap your hand, "Now, how about we take a break for the day from all the training and take care of this little buddy here?" You suggested looking at Hakuji.

Hakuji hum nodding, "I have no problem with that Sensei." He replied. You smile at him, "Great! Well first off, now that you're done eating how about I gave you a bath?" You suggested bending down at the child.

"Bath?" Inosuke asked tilting his head. You nodded narrowing your eye at the boar head mask. "That's right... And may I ask what this is?" You asked gently touching the boar mask it's fur tickling your skin. A small sweat drop down your cheek, 'It's real...' You thought.

"That's my mother." Inosuke pointed out slightly catching you off guard. "M-mother?" You stutter looking away trying to think of something.

"Oh I see... W- well then would you mind if we uh... Sterilized it?" You asked clearly concerned for the child well-being. "Sterilized?" Inosuke tilted his head. "Yes, we'll just clean it and bring it back you, yeah?" You suggested smiling at him.

"Hm.... Sure!" You sigh in relief at Inosuke's answer. You turn to Hakuji and gave him the mask telling him to go and Sterilized it. Hakuji nodded and left the house.

--

"Father! We're home!" Ume shouted entering inside excitedly. She and Gyutaro walked towards the living room and stop seeing. Hakuji sitting on the ground with his arm crossed while you sat on the sofa with Inosuke sitting beside you.

"..."

"..."

"..."

You look at the two and smile, "Ume, Gyutaro welcome home." You smile and stood up. Gyutaro and Ume look at Inosuke. "What are you looking at huh?!" Inosuke asked glaring at the two. Ume and Gyutaro look at each other, while you sweat drop at Inosuke's hostility.

"Now, now. Calm down they're my children. Ume and Gyutaro." You introduced patting Inosuke's head. "Ume, Gyutaro. Meet Inosuke, I met him at the forest a few hours ago and he's gonna be staying with us until we find his parents." You announced.

"O- oh... That's nice father." Ume put a hand on her chin. 'He look like he doesn't remember a thing... That's nice I guess.'

Hakuji sigh resting his head on the sofa. 'Taking care of kids is hard... And here I am promising Koyuki that we'll have children once we get married...' He thought remembering what happened earlier when he chase a naked Inosuke around the house while you were upstairs trying to find Rui's old clothes in the attic.