🌻Chapter three🌻

Chapter threeAcceptance celebration

Chapter three
Acceptance celebration

"I'm his little spider."

2nd Person pov;

You're currently chatting with Inko in their household. Rui said he wanted to go to Izuku's house and since your job for today is just a night patrol, You decided to join them. Besides you wanted to get to know your son's best friend mother. "Izuku should've told me you two were coming so I can cook something. This is so embarrassing. A pro hero. Erm-" Inko said in panicked but you immediately calm her down.

"M-ms midoriya it's alright! I- I insisted to come here to get to know you since- our sons look really close together." You explain.

Inko sat down at the sofa calming her nerve down. "Right anyway Mr, Moonless." She said only to get interrupted by you, "Oh no formalities need Ms Midoriya just call me [Name]." You said.

"Oh alright then please just call me Inko." She replied happily. "You have a very nice son [Name], I was afraid that Izuku won't have any friends at all because he's quirkless! He told me everything about Rui, Thank you." She said.

"Oh no need to thank me, thank Rui." You credit, "No I need to thank you too, Izuku once had a friend but when their parents found out he was quirkless. His friend was forced to leave him, I was so disappointed." She explain sadly.

Your eye slightly widen, "I see. Well I like your son, he's quite active and really love hero. Like a lot!" You chuckled making her laugh, "Oh you don't know how much he admired hero. When he was a kid he was always on the computer watching Allmight." You two shared a laugh.

--

The two of you were talking when the doorbell rang. Inko staod up on her seat looking at the door while you wait on the couch sneaking some few cookies in your mouth. "Boys your letter are here." Inko called The two male walked down the stair taking the letter. Then they went back the room.

After a few minutes the two boys got out of the room Happily, you knew immediately what this mean. "We got in!" They cheered

Inko tear fell down as she hug the two boys happily. You walked toward the three patting Rui and Izuku's hair, "Good job I am so proud of you two." You compliment ruffling their hair.

"Oowh this day is so important. Hey [Name], why don't you guys have dinner with us?"

"Oh sure! I'll help. But I won't stay long I have night patrol. So is it okay if Rui stay for the night so he won't be alone again?"

Izuku and Rui Looked at each other grinning. They look at inko nodding aggressively. Inko laugh and said, "Of course! In fact Rui can stay here everytime you're in a night patrol!" You clap your hand together thanking inko. "I'm going to the grocery to buy our dinner. " Inko said. "Wait, I'll buy the grocery Inko." You stated "But-" "I insist." you cut her off.

She sigh in defeat and smile "Alright." She smile "What are we gonna cook?" You asked. "Oh well I was thinking of kitakata Ramen and a ichigo daifuku and a imagawayaki for the deserts to celebrate their acceptance to UA." She listed.

"That sounds great! I'll be back in a minute." You said. "Alright be careful." You nodded walking out of the apartment. Inko looked the door for a few seconds before something hit her "OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO GIVE HIM A MONEY." She shouted.

3rd Person pov;

[Name] made his way toward the grocery store when a shadow cast above him making him stop. He looked up to see none other than his Red Wing friend.

"Why hello there My little dove~" He smirk [Name] rolled his eye playfully as he continue walking with his friend following, "Hello to you too Hawks." [Name] greeted, "Sooo~ what ya doing I thought you only have a night patrol today?" He asked.

"I'm going to the grocery store. We'll celebrate my son and his friends acceptance on UA." [Name]  explain. "Oooh sound cool~ do you need any help?" He asked. "No thanks Hawk besides aren't you busy today?" [Name] refuse looking at his friend raising an eyebrow. "Yeah but I always had time for you" He flirts.

[Name] rolled his eye playfully, [Name] and Hawk often flirt with each other everytime they talked. [Name] really didn't think much of it, since he and Oboro always flirt with each other back in the day. Oboro... He missed him... He still doesn't know what happened to him, and he's hoping he could meet him again.

Their flirting doesn't mean anything. It's just a friendly flirt that they always do.

"Aren't you 26?" [Name] asked. "So what? I'm 26 your 31, 5 years doesn't matter." He replied winking at him.

"I have a son." "And you're single~" He said wrapping his arm around [Name] shoulder. The two stared at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing, "Anyways, after your night patrol wanna eat at kfc?" He suggested.

"Sure, Rui will be sleeping at his friend house anyway." He said, Hawk cheers satisfied at his replied. "It's a date then." He winked flying away to continue patrolling. "You sound gay." [Name] said watching his friend fly away. Hawk stop looking back at him "I'm gay for you." He shouted sending [Name] a blow kiss before leaving while laughing.

[Name] laugh, 'Hawks, really is great at flirting.' He thought, as he enter the grocery store.

After all of that, [Name] went back to the Midoriya household, with a pack of grocery. Inko and [Name] had prepared dinner for their son's.

It was a very fun night. They all laugh, tell stories, and more. Rui hope that everyday will be like this.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

Explanation!

Okay so like in this story you're 31 which mean you are 17 when Rui was born. In the [Last Name] clan you're no longer a minor once you turned 16 and you must be married at that age. Your ex wife is 2 years older than you that's why she's allowed to marry you. It was a arrange marriage so you didn't really get married by choice. It was more like your parents choice.

Hawk is age up but he's still the youngest hero that means some of the hero will be age up too so Hawk can keep his title.