🕸Chapter twenty-two🕸

Chapter twenty-twoFriendly battle

Chapter twenty-two
Friendly battle

"I'll make him proud."

3rd person pov;

Using his strings Rui blocked Tanjiro's attack. He jump away as the fire break his thread. Tanjiro sprinted towards him.

Rui's eye widen getting a small flashback, his breath hitch as he shut his eye tight and without thinking Rui throws multiple sharp spider webs at him in succession.

Tanjiro's eye widen as he stopped in mid attack. Using his fire he created a wall of flame between them burning the thread.

Rui landed on the ground stumbling a little. His eye widen for a second, the fire disappears revealing Tanjiro with no injuries. He smile at him making him sigh in relief.

Everyone cheer for the two students, Rui took a stan and so did Tanjiro. The two sprinted towards each other, Tanjiro tried to throw a kick but Rui grab into his leg.

Tanjiro grab both his shoulder surprising Rui. Tanjiro raised his head headbutting him. Rui immediately froze feeling like his head was hit by a brick.

Rui fall on the ground. Making the other silent, Tanjiro also stumbled falling on his butt. Rui groan, he shakingly sat up holding his head.

He blink a few times feeling a small warm liquid drop down his forehead. He force himself to sat up grabbing Tanjiro's wrist. His eye widen knowing what he was doing. Rui grin and with the strength he have left she throw Tanjiro up in the air.

Tanjiro spun around managing to land on his feet before he could flew out of the circle. To his surprise Rui appear in front of him kicking him in the stomach making him slide out of the circle.

There was silenced from the audience for a few minutes before they erupted with applause.

Rui cheered jumping a little before falling on the ground passing out. The medical team enter the stadium and took him to the infirmary.

--

Rui open his eye and was greeted by the white ceiling, "Glad you're awake Rui!" Rui blink a few time sitting up.

"Enmu?"

He turn to see Enmu sitting beside his bed. Rui noticed the bandage on his cheek, "Wait the battle is already over?" He asked.

"Yup! It was a quick battle but... We kinda destroy the stadium so we are given a thirty minutes break!" Enmu explain.

Rui sigh in disappointed, "I see. So who won?" He asked, "Ah. It was Nezuko." He said fidgeting with his finger.

Rui stared at him for a second before smirking and saying, "Hah. Knew it." This made Enmu gasped dramatically, "No fair! You're on her side???" He pout. Rui crossed his arm and smirk, "Yes."

The door open to see [Name] with Tanjiro and Nezuko. "Rui!" [Name] was carrying a box of grapes, that he bought for Rui.

[Name] walk besides him, "How are you, hm? Does your head still hurts?" Rui shook his head, "Nope! Feeling better now!"

Tanjiro walk besides [Name] rubbing the back of his head, "Sorry about that, I forgot how hard my forehead is." He said grinning sheepishly.

Rui shook his head, "Nah, it's good." He then turn to Nezuko, "Congratulations on the win Nezuko I knew you could do it." Enmu pout crossing his arm.

Nezuko smile at Rui, "Thanks! I didn't expect to win to be honest." She admitted smiling.

[Name] laugh, "Well, winner or not you four did a great job." He said patting Tanjiro and Enmu's head. Tanjiro blush and nodded in agreement smiling at the older man.

Nezuko grin, "Moonless-Sensei is right!" She said, happily wrapping his arm around her brothers. She then turn to Rui and smile, "Good Luck Rui! May the best win." She said extending her hand.

Rui smirk taking her hand and shaking it, "May the best win."

[Name] chuckled and put the grapes on Rui's lap, "Here you go a little snack before your next battle. Give your friends some too. There's enough for the four of you." He said patting his head.

Rui beamed opening the grapes, he took one and throw it in his mouth before offering the others who happily took one, "Well. I'll be going now. Good luck you two." He said patting Rui and Nezuko's head.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

I am so terrible at writing fighting scenes so I skip Enmu and Nezuko's fight. I'm sorry! I'm just gonna leave their fight to your imagination. Just remember that they destroy the stadium because of it-

Anyway! Sorry for the short chapter but see you all at the next update take care my lovely petals!