🕸Chapter twenty-five🕸

Chapter twenty-fiveWritten faith

Chapter twenty-five
Written faith

"I'll make him proud."

3rd person pov:

After receiving his medal his classmates and new friends congratulate him. Rui was happy, despite being in second place he knew he did a great job (because his father said it).

"Good work everyone." [Name] compliment, he and Shota standing in front of the class, "Since you all did a great job, there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the Pro Heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you." Shota explained and [Name] nodded in agreement, "But we'll consolidate everything can announce it when you got back. So rest well, and look forward to that."

"Yes sir!"

--

Rui made it home and was greeted with his little siblings along with Muzan, "Where's father?" He asked looking around the house as he took off his shoes, "Papa said he'll visit a friend. He said he'll be back as soon as he can." Ume replied climbing up the couch.

After a few minutes, [Name] enter carrying a bag of groceries, "I'm back!" Muzan approach [Name] and helped him carry the groceries. [Name] immediately ran toward his son giving him a hug, "Waah! You did so good Rui!" Rui grin and hug him back.

"Now! Why don't we have a special dinner! I'll cook your favorite food!" [Name] suggested looking at Muzan, "Do you want to join us, Muzan-San?" He asked.

Muzan smile, "Sure that would be nice. I'll help you cook." [Name] nodded walking towards the kitchen. Muzan noticed the three kids looking at him.

"What?"

"You can cook?" The three asked simultaneously earning an irk mark from Muzan.

--

Muzan look at [Name] hand feeling his face heat up. [Name] is currently teaching him how to cut the meat. He was holding his hand and Muzan doesn't know what to say or do and just let him control his hand.

"There, can you do it alone now?"

"Yes- I MEAN no! No, it's alright I can do it." He stuttered blushing a bit. "Okay!" [Name] let go of his hand and started cleaning the vegetables, the two are currently making a stewed hamburger steak. The kids were in the living room doing their thing.

[Name] and Muzan started preparing their food, "So, have you got a student that you're planning to recruit?" Muzan asked starting a small conversation as he also focused on cutting the steak so he won't embarrassed himself.

[Name] hum, "Well I did found a student that caught my attention." He replied.

"Really who is it?"

"I believe his name is... Hakuji?"

Muzan almost chocked on his own saliva as he composed himself, "O-Oh. I- I've never seen him around school before." He said immediately composing himself.

[Name] hum looking at him, "Are you okay?"

"You definitely fine."

'He's also here?!'

Meanwhile, "So, you think that you got your demon traits back because of Muzan-San existence?" Daki asked.

"Probably. I'm not sure. I mean think of it. Is it really a coincidence that all of us got reborn in the same world, place and century? I mean I'm no expert in that stuff, but I do know that getting reborn can be in different place and timeline." Rui commented.

"If you put it that way, it is kinda strange." Gyutaro replied.

"It's like, all of this were all planned." Rui mumbled.

"Buuuttt, I'm probably just thinking to deep of it! I mean why would someone do that, right? It's not like our faith is written in a book or something." Rui added shrugging it off.