🕸Chapter twenty-eight🕸

Chapter twenty-eightBoar

Boar

"I'll make him proud."

2nd person pov:

You and Hakuji were now in the forest of shadow. You guide him to the cabin where the mage staff is place. You both stop in front of the cabin. The cabin were surrounded by a purple energy that protect any uninvited guest. "Alright, this is your final test." You touch the barrier and a few seconds it shattered like a glass before disappearing.

You smile and turn to Hakuji, "Because of the power of staff anything that is connected to the shadow will be attracted to it. If I summoned a Shadow clone and let it out of control then there's a guarantee that the clone will automatically ran toward the staff." You explained. "Shadow clones has no mind of course but because of the staff it will immediately attract their attention. It's not like they can hold it though. If your body cannot handle it's power the staff will consumed you. So it's a gamble if you wanted to take the staff." You added.

Hakuji glance at the cabin, "So, I just have to stop your shadow clones from entering?" You nodded turning to him. "Though, like I said I will be removed them from my control so I won't be able to manipulate their actions." You warned.

"Alright! Shall we start?" You asked looking back at the cabin. Hakuji nodded, "Alright, Sensei I'm ready!"

--

With that, you started Hakuji final test. You watch carefully as Hakuji try his best to not let anyone Shadow clone inside. A small smile form on your lips, you already know the kid have an experience in fighting. You watched carefully ready to step in if necessary.

A rustle from the bush snap you out, you turn to where the source of the sound. You look back at Hakuji before turning around and approaching the sound. Before you could look a child jump out, "WAHAHAH! LORD INOSUKE IS HERE!" You stood there dumbfounded looking at the young boy who's around the age of ten. He wore a bore head mask that you can tell is real.

"What are you doing in Inosuke's home?" The child or better yet know Inosuke asked. You look at them tilting your head, but before you could speak you heard his stomach grumbled. "Oh my. Where is your parents?" You asked concern for the child well being.

"You must be hungry." You smile. "Do you want to come with us? I have plenty of foods at home. Then maybe I can help you find your guardians?" You offered kindly. "Inosuke doesn't have a guardian!" The boy replied making you more concerned.

His stomach grumbled again, you rub the back of your head. "Well... Would you like to come with us?" You offered once again. "Hmph! Inosuke doesn't need help!"

"I have a lot of meat and acorns." Inosuke perked at your statement, "And I can teach you to uhm... Fight?" You added a little bit unsure.

"Inosuke will come!"