🕸Chapter nineteen🕸

Chapter nineteenStrategy

Chapter nineteen
Strategy

"I'll make him proud."

3rd person pov;

"Good. Get ready. A cruel battle Royal. Countdown!"

"Three."

Rui look at Tanjiro signaling him to get ready, Tanjiro glance at him and nodded.

"Two."

Nezuko grip Enmu's hand making sure that they won't accidently let go of each other.

"One."

"This is what we're gonna do."

"Start!"

As soon as those words slip Midnight mouth the students started running towards Izuku and Rui teams.

"First, Tanjiro will create a wall of fire as a distraction. One of them probably have a water quirk to put out the fire but incase there isn't we will wait a minute before Tanjiro put out the fire himself."

Tanjiro created a wall of flame in front of them stopping any of the student from getting closed. Just as expected a student with water quirks extinguished the fire.

As the fire disappears a wall of thread appear coming towards them, some of the students closed/cover their eyes only for the thread to seperate.

Their eye widen to see Rui group nowhere in sight 'IT WAS A DISTRACTION.' The students thought. Before running after them.

"Did you do it Rui~?" Enmu asked giving the boy a side-glance. Rui smirk looking at the thread at each of his fingers "Yes." He replied. He pulled the strings and to the students surprise some of their headband got pulled.

"Then I'll create a wall of thread to make them think I'll attack them, some of them will probably closed their eye and that's the signal we're gonna run. While their eye is closed I'll stick some of my thread to their headband and took it."

"What the!"

"Ah! [Random Name] your headband!"

"Ah?! Where did my headband go?!"

The students who lost their headband look around to find the culprit. "The Headband!" One of the students shouted catching their attention. They all look at Rui who raised his hand revealing the multiple headband, He smirk glancing at the surprise students "Thanks for the headband." He tease. An irk mark grew on the students head.

"HEY!"

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN NEED THAT FOR?!"

"GET BACK HERE!"

"They will for sure chase us but we're gonna use their headband as an confusion. We'll replace the five million headband with a random headband, we're gonna reverse it so they won't see the number. Then I'm gonna tied the five million headband around my neck with the other reverse headband to hide it."