🌻Chapter six🌻

Chapter sixSiblings

Chapter six
Siblings

"I'm his little spider."

3rd person pov;

Rui grin as he stared at his name at the very top proudly, 'This Quirk appreciation test is basic.' He thought proudly. However his grin vanish when he saw Izuku's name at the very last. He side glance Aizawa slightly glaring at him.

"Also, Kicking was a lie, A white lie to bring out your full potential."

Some of the class shout in disbelief, "It's quite obvious, if you use your brain."  Momo exclaimed but Rui scoffed at her, "You're wrong." He said looking at her. "Huh? What do you mean?" Momo asked looking at the shorter male, "Sensei is serious at first. Don't you know? He suspended/Expelled a whole class last year. I guesse seeing your potential change his mind. Just like he said teacher in UA can freely do  what they want. So don't get your hopes up just because you're safe today." Rui warned putting his hand on his pockets.

Aizawa side glance at Rui before walking towards Izuku telling him to go to recovery girl before walking out with [Name].

--

In a house two young kids are hiding in the closet, a boy with strange black markings on his skin, holding a knife while standing in front of a young girl protectively. His little sister behind him trying to be intimidating.

They were demon on their past life and now they got reborn as a pathetic, fragile human kids. "Tch if I only have my blood demon art." He grumble. The two tense up hearing footsteps toward the closet. The footstep soon stop and the whole room were filled with a tense atmosphere, at least for the two.

The closet door open and without hesitation the male charge but a gentle hand hold his hand, "Whoah there little guy." [Name] smil at the two child who stared at him in shock, "Calm down I won't hurt ya. I'm Moonless, don't worry you can trust me, I'm a pro hero." [Name] assured, he crouched down at his height signaling the girl to come out of the closet.

"What's your name you two?" He asked softly. "Gyutaro... My little sister Ume." The boy introduce [Name] nodded looking out the window to see flashing lights 'They're here.' He thought. [Name] stood up, looking at the two, "The police are here, come you two." Without hesitation the two follow behind him.

--

At the police station, Gyutaro was sitting at one of the chair with Ume sleeping on his shoulder. He remains silent listening to [Name] and the pro hero talking, "The two doesn't have any record, so we don't know who are their relatives, we might left them on an orphanage." He heard the police said, "And they might get separate."

Gyutaro mind became blank he look at Ume in fear. He can't lose his sister again. [Name] stared at the siblings, he frown closing his eye. In a second he smiles "I'll adopt them." He claimed. Gyutaro ears perked looking at the pro hero. [Name] stared at Gyutaro grinning.

--

Rui sat on the sofa of the living room, waiting for his father to come home. He heard the door open making him beamed excitedly. Rui smile and approached his father but stop on his track when he saw two familiar kids with him. [Name] look around the house and his eye landed on Rui. He smile, "Ah Rui! There you are, come meet your new siblings!" He said cheerfully.

Rui looked at his father dumbfounded before looking at the two. They both look like around the age of eight, the girl being younger. The girl have a white hair and bright blue eye while the boy have black hair with dark green eye color. He had strange black marking all over his body and face.

Rui doesn't know why but they looked familliar. The three look at eachother for a second before  their eye's widened at one another. "Well i'm gonna cook dinner. you three spend some time to know eachothe okay?" [Name] said before looking at them.

Once he's far enough Rui looked at the two. "What are you doing here. Upper moon six."