🕸Chapter twenty-one🕸

Chapter twenty-oneOne on One

Chapter twenty-one
One on One

"I'll make him proud."

3rd person pov;

"All right! Lunch break is over. The final match will be revealed soon! Before that, I have a good news! For those who didn't get pass the preliminary." Present Mic announced, [Name] and Aizawa was just minding their own business.

"This is a sports festival, so we prepared something that everyone can take part in. We even invited cheerleaders from the land of cheerleading, America."

"Hm?"

"Ah? That's odd."

[Name] raised his eyebrow looking at where they are looking, he almost choked on his saliva when he saw their female students also wearing a cheerleading outfit.

"What the heck.." Rui look at his female classmates, The girls face darkened when they realize they've been trick.

At the corner of Rui's eye he noticed Kaminari and Mineta, he walk up to them with a glared. The two froze and turn to Rui to see him glaring at them, the two shivers in fear.

Rui hit the two on top of their head, "You perverts." He hissed. Kaminari and Mineta rub their head in pain, "Thank you Rui!" Momo shouted, he wave it off and walk away dragging the two by the back of their collar.

"Bring it on! A recreational event for the joy of everyone!" Present Mic shouted,

--

"Oh..." Rui stared at the screen, guess who is the person he's gonna battle? That's right none other than Tanjiro.

He sweatdrop remembering their last battle, he released a breath shaking his head. He look at the screen again, the first battle will be Izuku vs Shinsou.

"The fifth battle will be Me and Tanjiro after Iida's battle, then after us is Nezuko and Enmu. Whoever win our battle will battle the winner between Enmu and Nezuko." He summarizes. A sigh escaping his mouth as he turn to look at Tanjiro who were looking at the screen, Tanjiro turn to him and gave a look of determination Rui did the same and the two smile at each other.

--

The first battle was Shinsou vs Izuku, it ended with Izuku winning. Rui wasn't gonna lie, he thought that Izuku will lose when he was controlled by Shinsou. So, he was surprised when he managed to break free from the mind control.

The next battle was Sero vs Shoto, with Shoto winning by freezing literally half of the stadium. Izuku, Ochako, Iida, and Rui was staring in shock since the ice was only a few inches away from them.

After melting the ice, the third battle start. The next battle was between a girl from Class 1-B and Kaminari. The winner was the girl from Class 1-B also known as Shiozaki.

Rui sweatdrop hearing Izuku muttering to himself, he chuckled kinda getting used to it, but he could see at the corner of his eye, that Katsuki wasn't having it. Rui smirk then look back at Izuku who were talking to Ochako, a smile form to his lips, 'This two are made for each other.' He thought looking away.

The next battle was Iida vs Mei, Rui wasn't there though, he left his seat to get ready since his fight was next, though, he heard that Iida won.

And now. It's his turn. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down, "Okay.... This is not a death battle, everything will be fine."

"The fifth match will now begin! Let's get hyped up!" Present Mic announced, Rui could hear the cheer from the audience making him more nervous.

Rui took a deep breath and started walking out from the tunnel, "Introducing the Spider King from the heroic department, [Last Name] Rui Vs The Master of Fire from Class 1-B Kamado Tanjiro!"

The two look at each other with a smile, "Let's do our best!" Tanjiro said, Rui smile and nodded. The two took a stan and as soon as Midnight started the fight, without hesitation the two charge at each other.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

Heh... Cliffhanger! I mean you guys probably know who will win. But do you guys know, who will win between Enmu and Nezuko? Good cause neither do I.

What do you guys think of the new banner?