Chapter 2- The Plan

Chapter 2

The Plan

Teagan

*

When I got to school, I parked my motorcycle and headed into the giant building. Many people waved and said 'hi' while other people glared or looked at me with disgust. I shrugged it off. I'm used to it.

Yes, I would consider myself a whore or a slut, maybe even a tease, but I mean it's high school. No one is going to remember you after it. So who cares? It was my body and I was going to do what I wanted with it.

But I mean I did care..once before...

I pushed those thoughts away. I walked all the way to my locker. Which a certain someone just happened to leaning against.

I smirked knowing who it is.

"Hey Shane." I said in a seductive tone. He smirked back at me. Shane was one of my..well, fuck-buddies to put it bluntly. He was just there for a good time. We didn't talk or anything. We just had sex. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not a virgin. Shane and I used to date but then decided we had no feelings for each other and all our relationship was, well, sex. He was like me, he hadn't found his mate and is not looking forward to it.

"Hey sexy. You wanna...?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled at that. He always knew how to make me laugh.

"Not right now. It's the first damn day. Plus I may have found a new 'buddy'" I teased him, winking. His face fell and it held anger and jealousy that I replaced him. I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me, eyeing me like I was a lunatic.

"Oh honey, I haven't found a new buddy. Don't be so jealous." He scoffed at that. 

"I was so, not jealous!" I rolled my eyes at the lie he was telling me. But instead of grilling him about it, I just kissed his check and unlocked my locker and grabbed my books out, locked it up again then walked away from Shane. He was used to me leaving unexpectedly, so he didn't chase after me, knowing fully there would be other times.

I looked at my schedule which we had gotten over summer break.

*

1-Math/Calculus(Rm. 202) 

2-English(Rm. 405) 

3-Science/Biology(Rm. 301) 

4-PE(Gym) 

Lunch 

5-History(Rm. 306) 

6-Free period

*

I groaned at my first period. I hate math with a passion. I suck at it and there is just no use for it. OK maybe adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing, is OK but everything else sucks. I headed to my math class but was stopped when I ran into the last person I wanted to see this morning. Or maybe not...

"Well hello Luke." I said smirking at him, while he glared at the new nick name I gave him. I just laughed.

A plan was already forming in my head...

"You are just the person I was looking for." I said with fake kindness and innocence. I'm sure he knew it was all fake and he narrowed his eyes at me. I looked at them and realized I hadn't noticed how much a of baby blue his eyes were.

"Why?" He asked still suspicious. I sighed.

"Wow. Why are you always so suspicious? I was just coming to tell you that Ms. Peterson wants you. She said she needed to talk to you." I just shrugged, acting like I didn't care what she said or not. Even though she didn't say anything. I fluttered my eyes at him, to seem like the normal, sarcastic me.

He suddenly relaxed. "Oh..ok, well I guess.." He trailed off, not knowing what to say. I grinned at him. Oh man what a sucker! Like dude it is barely the first day, you need to be smarter than this.

"Yup! Well bye!" And with those parting words, I was gone. Waiting to put my plan to action

*.

 Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

Sorry for the lateness and shortness but I had like 3 monsters and I ran the mile today in PE and I have a killer headache. :( 

Song to the right: Caution, not for kids. >>>>

VOTE(:

COMMENT(:

FAN(:

Thanks!