Chapter 26- The Beach

Chapter 26

 The Beach

Teagan

*

"You need to break them up." I told Alex, as I was coming in his door. He looked shocked but quickly regained his composure and shook his head. "No way." 

I groaned in frustration. "Seriously? Come on!" He shook his head again. "Why not?" I glared at him. 

"Because." He said, closing the door. I walked over to his bed and sat on it, crossing my arms while glaring at him. Alex rolled his eyes at me and sighed.

"I can't." He said simply. I growled at him. He gulped hard and looked down. "No, I mean, I really can't." He said, looking up at me, with sincerity in his eyes. My head cocked to the side. 

"What?" I asked. He took a deep breath and told me his story. 

"That night--the night I told you about Carrie--Well I went to her house to tell her it was me or him and she said she wanted us both. She said she wanted Luke for...well, since I stepped down from being Alpha long ago-"

"You stepped down from being Alpha? I thought it has always been Luke..." I trailed off. He nodded and continued.

"-She wanted to be Alpha Female-"

"Of course.." I muttered. Alex  glared at me, so I put my hands up in surrender. "Keep going.." I prodded. 

"Well, as I was saying.." He said glaring at me. "She wanted to be Alpha Female but couldn't be if she was with me, mate or not. So we got into a huge fight and well..." He trailed off.

"Well what?" I asked him, wondering if he like broke her heart or something. Call me heartless, I don't care.

"We kind of.." Alex blushed. I groaned at him. Really? 

"Makeup sex? Are you freaking kidding me!" I fell back on his bed, my head in my hands. "Sorry, Teagan..Not my fault.." He mumbled. But he didn't sound sorry. In fact, he sounded bored. Ok, that's it. 

I had come all the way from school on my motorbike to try and make an alliance for him to get Carrie and me, Luke, but this is not what I was expecting. He didn't even care that he was cheating with his baby brother's girlfriend of, like, forever. After I kissed Luke on the cheek, I knew I couldn't live without him, not anymore. I know it may sound bipolar of me, but that's what happens when you have a mate. Your emotions get so jacked up that you feel like you are like bipolar or some pregnant lady. It's scary.

Of course, I am still going to make Luke squirm but at the end, I will accept him, if he earns it. I'm hoping this is going to be all done by the Masquerade Ball. Too much drama this semester. But this whole, Alex and Carrie tramp shit is getting on my nerves. No matter how nice Alex has been to me, he is going to hurt my mate's feelings later and that pisses me off. 

And the fact that Carrie has the decency to threaten me, is just plain pathetic. She is going to get whacked over the head by Karma and it's going to be all due to me. Yes, it was her that sent the text, but I'm still wondering about somethings. Like, if she knew me and Luke were kissing, then why not find a way to ruin us? Oh ya, she wants to be Alpha Female..

I stood up from Alex's bed, still glaring at him. I saw that he was texting someone on his phone. I glanced at the phone and saw that he was texting Carrie. Oh, hell no.

I lunged for Alex and grabbed his phone. "Hey! That's mine!" He yelled at me, just as I landed on my knees after my cool ninja move of a shoulder sumersault. I waved the phone at Alex, taunting him. His face got really red and he looked about ready to kill. It didn't scare me because I was already halfway down the stairs of the Walter's home and out the door. I got on my bike, without a helmet, and drove off.