Sister

George, despite the appearances he puts out online, has always been a very family oriented individual. He grew up very close to his one sibling, an older sister named Allie.

George and Allie were partners in crime, they were Irish twins (meaning only one year apart- nearly to the day too), they were best friends.

From nerves about asking a girl to the school dance, needing help forging their parents signature on a failed exam, or celebrating 10 million subscribers, Allie was always the first person George went to. Well, the first person other than Dream.

Honestly, the only thing that had been holding George back from wanting to move to America instead of just visiting was Allie. Don't be mistaken, he loved his in person friends and the rest of his family, but leaving Allie just felt different. It felt impossible.

Once his older sister realized that the reason George had been casually forgetting to put in his visa application was because of her, she set George down and talked some sense into him. George applied for his visa that night, with Allie by his side.

As much as George knew it hurt her just as much as it hurt him to leave, she was still there every step of the way, all the way down to packing his life into boxes, set to be shipped overseas to his new home.

"Please tell me you're not the one who's going to pick me up from the airport." Allie said with a laugh, struggling to zip up her suitcase.

"What are you talking about? Of course I'm getting you from the airport!" George answered with furrowed brows, leaning his phone against a cup on his desk.

They had been on facetime for over an hour, seeing that Allie was just as disorganized as George and had yet to start packing until George called.

"No, I mean like, you won't be the one driving." She explained with an eye roll, like that was obviously what she meant.

"You're such an idiot. I'm a fine driver, Dream can tell you himself when he drives us to go get you." George crossed his arms. He and Allie both knew that he was far from a good driver, seeing that George called her right after his first driving lesson in a state of near panic.

"I can't wait to meet him, Sapnap too." She smiled, looking at the camera briefly before jumping onto the suitcase, trying to use her weight to squish it shut.

"That's never going to work. Mum's right, you need to eat more." George laughed, continuing to watch her struggle.

"You're a dick and I'm late. I'll see you in twelve hours, Joji." Allie smiled, hanging up before George could even say goodbye. That's how Allie always ended calls, she hated goodbyes.

"Joji?"

George jumped, spinning around in his desk chair to see Dream leaning against his door frame, not even trying to hide his smile.

"Don't get any ideas. I don't even like that she still calls me that. You are not-"

"Oh come on, Joji." Dream interrupted, laughing as he welcomed himself into George's room uninvited.

"No." George argued, both from the nickname and from Dream climbing into his bed.

"Hey, I'm waking up at the ass crack of dawn to go get your sister from the airport." Dream justified, tugging on the blanket that George was trying to pull away from him.

"What does that have to do with anything?" George scoffed, letting go of the blanket and deciding to hit Dream with a pillow instead.

"It means you have to be- hey!" Dream paused, blocking the pillow with his arms. "It means you have to be nice to me." Dream explained, pulling away the pillow to reveal his smile.