Snapchat

"Why did we bother getting such a giant sofa if you were just going to sit on top of me all the time?" George groaned, pulling his legs to his chest after Dream jumped over the back of the couch.

"You're so dramatic, I'm not even touching you!" Dream denied through a guilty laugh, knowing his fall was broken by George's legs. Even so, Dream responded with a grin to George's scowl, inching closer to him again.

"How is this not touching me?" George scoffed, gesturing to Dream.

"Let's see what Snapchat thinks." Dream suggested, already pulling out his phone.

Snapchat had been something Dream had no idea he'd enjoy so much post face reveal. He was sure he'd take the occasional photo of Patches, maybe stay behind the camera and record George and Sapnap's fight of the week.

So it was needless to say he was pleasantly surprised with how often he was in front of the camera, usually with a silly filter on. He liked being a 'snapchat girlie' as Twitter and Tommy deemed him to be.

Dream snapped a photo before George could argue, immediately uploading it to his story before the older could refuse.

To truly drive his point home, as soon as Dream put his phone away, he flopped his head onto George's stomach.

"See, now I'm touching you." Dream laughed, nuzzling his cheek further into George's abdomen with every passing annoyed sound he made.

"Ugh, you're like a needy dog." George finally said, giving up on trying to push Dream away. Dream thought it was funny George even bothered to start something physical with him, seeing that he always gave up a minute into it, knowing he never stood a chance in a battle of strengths.

"Oh, I'm a dog? Pet me George, pet me!" Dream requested sarcastically in a high pitched voice, propping himself up and inching closer to George's face.

What Dream wasn't expecting was for George to actually place both his hands in his hair, knocking off his beanie in the process.

Dream froze, silently staring at George, his eyes widening after the first pass of George's hands through his hair.

"I didn't think it'd actually work." George said under his breath with a laugh, continuing to run his fingers through Dream's hair, undoubtedly making it fluffier with each pass.

Dream couldn't move if he wanted to- which he didn't. He had no idea he was going to react this way- to be literally put in a trance just from the pass of nimble hands through his hair. Well, George's hands, seeing that he'd never had this type of reaction in the past.

"Just... lay your head back down, you idiot." George instructed, nodding his head to his stomach, and the familiar insult coming off as fond as it always had.

After a few seconds to process the directions, Dream complied, resting his head back down on George's stomach.

George took one hand out of Dream's hair, but kept the other tangled in messy curls. He picked his phone back up and continued scrolling TikTok, as though Dream's added presence wasn't a disruption anymore.

This all started out as a joke to Dream, but now he found himself unironically scooting closer and draping an arm around George's waist. George didn't seem bothered by Dream's closeness- he actually tilted his phone to the side so Dream could see the screen as well.

"You didn't need to make a big production out of everything. If you wanted to lay with me, you could've just said that." George shrugged with a much softer laugh this time, scrolling through videos without a second thought.