Special Chapter: Krystal Chul

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The laziest author on earth is baaaack here in PVP since sinipag ako gumawa ng chapter about kay Krystal, one of the twins. :D So 'yon, basta basahin ninyo nalang! Haha!

P.S. Prepare your tissues. Isa itong gyera ng english at konting tagalog. BWAHAHA!

| KRYSTAL CHUL (10 years old) |

This. life. sucks.

Paulit ulit kong sinabi 'yan sa isip ko habang binubuhos ko lahat ng stress ko sa dakilang teddy bear(na regalo sa akin ni Aunt Sulli nung previous birthday ko)

Naasar kasi ako doon sa classmate kong si Alyssa. Like ohmygod, she's sooooo plastic. And here I thought sabi ni Mommy na bawal na ang plastic ngayon then how come she's still existing?!

She's annoying and dresses like those sexy stars who wears almost nothing on magazines. She's only 10 years old like for strawberry's sake!

She also has these mean girls who is always with her and they love picking a fight with the other girls and sticking themselves with the boys. So basically, I have all the rights to be mad at them.

Just like what happened at school awhile ago.

Naglalaro lang naman kami nung mga friends ko nang isang random name then suddenly Alyssa pops out from nowhere and pulls Mika's(one of my friends) hair. They even dared to pour some tomato juice at Celine who is also one of my friends.

Of course, hindi naman ako ganoon ka-warfreak so just like what my Dad said, I told them to stop and just go away. But seems like talking isn't enough to stop them so I moved to my Mommy's words to be a wise girl instead.

"Alyssa Christ Manuela, born 20th of July 19XX." Nalipat naman ang atensiyon nilang lahat sa akin pati 'yung the rest of the class napatigil sa pagkain kasi recess nung time na 'yon.

"Parents-Mr. and Mrs. Louis Manuela, who is currently working as one of the top doctors in Chul Hospital here in Manila."

"And what of it?" Mataray na sinabi niya.

"Are you deaf? He works at Chul Hospital and we own all the branches of Chul Hospital globally and that makes your father one of our families' employees." I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.