behind the scenes

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

"I challenge you to a dance batlle!"
                                 "Challenge on, finneas!"

Your character on stranger things is in a relationship with Mike wheeler. There have been some awkward scenes as you and finn are just besties, but you manage it.

-
Y/n pov

I walk through the door to see millie and noah showing something on their phones and as soon as the door closed millie ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey baby!" She sings, well more yelled.

Noah also came and welcomed me. I saw finn and hugged him. "It's been so long! 2 days, ugh!" He said making his voice sound like a high-class bitchy girl.

"Wait what?" Sadie pops up behind him. "We had a sleepover." I smiled. Everyone looked at us, smiling. They do ship us and I don't understand why.

"Yes, we did our nails, had pillow fights and talked about our crushes!" Finn said again, in his bitchy girl voice.

"Must be boring to talk about eachother then." Gaten laughed. "Please. Shut the fuck up." I fake smiled, rotating my head.

After a while we got to filming. Your character and mike had to sleep in the same beds wich was very awkward, yes. I layed next to finn and put the silk blanket over my body. I just wore sweatpants and a tube top to act like I wasn't wearing anything. Finn was shirtless to also hint that.

I closed my eyes. "You can't sleep just yet" I heard finn say. "Shut up." I mutter and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Action!" The producer yelled. "Goodmorning, Sleepy head." Finn said, as in Mike ofc. "Oh god." Your character mumbled.

"So how does it feel to sleep with the infamous Micheal Wheeler?" He smiled. "Hmm.. that Mike? Yeah not my type..." I laughed again.

In this scene we had to peck a kiss wich didn't happen before but it went smoothly. i smiled since it was for the scene i was looking down, but as i looked back up i saw millie recording. i looked at her dead in the eye.

she smiled. suddenly finn was coughing. "Cut! repeat the scene over." the director yelled. "sorry.." finn said softly. "its okay" i smiled. we were just going on with the scene as we were gonna peck a kiss when suddenly finn leaned in and started deepening the kiss.

We made out for about 5 seconds when we pulled away and i just stared at him and slowly smiled while panting. "amazing! that was gold!" the director yelled, smiling. i just locked eyes with him when i looked behind me and millie was still recording. i just realised that and inmeddiatly ran to her. "MILLIE DELETE THAT!" i yelled.

she ran away and suddenly stopped. "oopsie, i posted it on instagram..." she laughed. "MILLIE NO! EVERYONE WILL SEE IT!" "THATS THE POINT!" she yelled back, laughing. i groaned, knowing i had no hope left to try to delete the video.