Livestream

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

You and Finn are boyfriend and girlfriend, all relatives and friends knew. But you didn't wanna tell the media yet. Suddenly one livestream changes everything about your relationship.

3rd person.

I was with finn, my secret boyfriend. We were always getting shipped and the papparzi would go crazy if we actually told the internet.

We were on the edge of telling them. Just in a week or so. Me, finn and nick were livestreaming. It was like normal.

Us singing, blabbing, laughing... the usual you could say. You and finn were just talking when noah burst in the room.

"Noah?" I asked, still my heart racing since he gave me a heart attack.

"I saw u going live and it's boring so I'm here now!" He smiled, proudly.

"Cause we really want that..." finn sarcastically joked. "Sorry I'm disturbing alone time with your girlfriend." He joked, but the laugh faded as he saw that it was still live.

All of our eyes widened and the chat was going wild. I turned off the stream. "Noah you litteral ass!"

"I mean you can say it's a joke though- technically it was a joke but-" "ENOUGH." Finn yelled.

You opened your phone to see tweets and messages blowing up.

Let's just say Noah got slapped. Edits were made... yeah