caught (fw)

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

"You can always come in."
"Hell yeah, I can."

You were in your trailer at the studio. You got out of the shower and had only your underwear and bra on. You got out of your bathroom to see finn there.

"Finn? How did you even get in here?" You complained, grabbing a shirt. "The window." He smirked. "Why did you go through the window?" "I thought you'd find it hot," He frowned. You chuckled.

"But I guess not then." He continued. "You can always come in, you know that." "Hell yeah I can." He smiled proudly.

You kissed, kissing turned into making out. You pulled off finn's shirt. Slowly making your way to the couch, laying down.

Until...

Knock knock

"Hello, y/n?! Are you in there? It's your turn of the sleepovers!" You heard millie shout from outside.

"Shit shit" you muttered under your breath.

You shooed finn away. Leaving a peck and he went through the window again. "Hold on millie! I'm dressing up!" You shouted, and that wasn't a lie. You were only in your shirt and undergarments.

You threw on some pants and opened the door. "Sorry for the wait!" You smiled.

"It's okay, we just gotta wait for Noah and finn." Millie explained, you smiled at finn's name.

"I'll just grab some snacks." You said as you grabbed some chips, chocolate and soda.

"Wassup?" You heard finn's voice making its way inside. That dumb guy really didn't wear a t-shirt.

"And where did your shirt go?" Sadie asked, obviously annoyed.

Gaten was laughing in the background.

"Well, yknow-" he started. "It's hot out and all-" "It's December." Millie cut him off.

"And?" Finn said sassily.

"Go back and wear a shirt." Sadie sent him out the trailer. You just laughed at the situation.

You bent down to set up the snacks. "Wait.. y/n? Is that a hickey I see there?" "Ew no." "That is one." "No." "It is-" "Stop fighting idiots, I know from where it is."

"From who-" you looked up to see Gaten holding finn's shirt that was laying in your room. You inmeddiatly turned red.

"What no- that's my dad's old shirt I wear!" You lied.

"Yeah, I've seen finn today, he wore this." Gaten smiled.

"Well-" "shut it l/n." You heard noah behind you. "What how did you get here?!" You complained.

"The window, familiar?" "What is this? A police investigation?" You joked, under stress.

"What do you man 'familiar'" Millie questioned. "Shoe prints and hand prints at the window." "Damn, didn't know he was so cheesy."

"I'm back and-" "Finn they found out." "Pff- about what??" "Finn they know." "Shit"